Requisition Id : 108192
Additional Work Location(s) :
- Overall project responsibility for the realization of complex platform module projects for Connected Car products
- Analysis and evaluation of customer and legal requirements, initialization of the BoM and components accordingly, under consideration of costs, schedule, platform, quality etc.
- Evaluation of relevant technology functions regarding requirements, market trends and feasibility together with other engineering core teams & procurement to ensure the best design
- Integration of modules and components into worldwide OEM projects inc. EU, US, Aisa.
- Interface to the customer
- Steering of internal and external project meetings and workshops
- Preparation of technical supplier decisions for the executive management to evaluate risks and opportunities
- Close cooperation with different functional teams globally such as Controlling, Legal, Purchasing, Manufacturing Engineering, Quality, customer Business Units
- Ensure change management and release processes (internal/external)
- Work closely together with the VAVE team for continual cost optimization
- Regular project status report & escalation by demand to high management levels
- Graduate degree in Engineering (Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or appropriate graduation)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in system development and as a project leader
- Experience in project management
- Very good negotiation skills in English
- Intercultural experience
- Ability to manage large project teams at different locations in various countries
- Target-oriented, results-oriented, networking skills
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN! (www.harman.com )
Job Segment: Engineer, Electrical, Procurement, Project Manager, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering, Operations, Technology
Plant Controller-FIN15959 Description Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer "Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in...
We are searching for an RFP Analyst to support our growing International business. The RFP Analyst will coordinate the company's efforts in responding to customer Request for Proposals (RFPs) and...
Sensory Specialist (m/f/d)( Job Number: 1900005N) Description Sensory Specialist (m/f/d) “I want to achieve great things and I want them to be noticed” Nestlé PTC Food, Singen, Germany ...
Acquisition Sales Engineer (m/f/d)-SAL12997 Description New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution,...
The Enterprise Sales Executive develops sales of Bold360 and Bold360ai in the German speaking enterprise market. The tasks will include prospecting and mining assigned leads, expanding business...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 418 of 1000 RA Specialist Company: i-Pharm Consulting Location: Ettlingen (76275) Reference: BT082 Closing...
Plant Controller-FIN15959 Description Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer "Technical...
We are searching for an RFP Analyst to support our growing International business. The RFP...
Sensory Specialist (m/f/d)( Job Number: 1900005N) Description Sensory Specialist (m/f/d) “I want...
Acquisition Sales Engineer (m/f/d)-SAL12997 Description New trends and expectations are...
The Enterprise Sales Executive develops sales of Bold360 and Bold360ai in the German speaking...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 418 of...