Abbott Point of Care (APOC) Division is looking for an Executive Assistant (m/f) based in Wiesbaden, Germany. The position reports to the Divisional Vice President Commercial Operations & Marketing.
- Provide top-level secretarial and administrative support to the DVP requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skills and knowledge of the organization policies and practices, maintaining confidentiality and creating a positive image for the company at all times.
- Coordinate the HQ Administrative Team’s activities to ensure continuity of administrative support at all times.
- Act as key communication contact for internal & external colleagues and customers
- Screen telephone calls, emails and prioritize items according to importance
- Manage the DVP diary, ensuring no meeting conflicts, forward plan for meetings by ensuring agendas, presentations and documentation available
- Create and update DVP yearly calendar, create & communicate due date schedules
- Set up and maintain the weekly calendar of the DVP and the monthly calendar for the DVP staff
- Manage all travel arrangements for the Divisional Vice President, including flight, hotel and transfer bookings, obtaining visa, arrange transfer and meeting facility, creation of travel itineraries
- Execute expense reports for the DVP
- Organize meetings, conference calls, Webex, Telepresence Meetings, Interviews, both internal and external.
- Obtain all approvals and signatures required from the DVP ensuring that this is completed in a timely manner
- Support the DVP with relocation matters and all matters pertaining to the Global assignment
- Coordinate, organize and provide onsite support for all DVP Staff Meetings & VIP visits to Europe including logistics, hotels, meeting facilities, transportation and entertainment
- Organize and provide onsite support for the Leadership Stretch Meeting
- Monitor budget for each event, making sure that budget commitments are met
- Prepare, follow up and finalize Accounting related documents making sure to comply to all finance and accounting related procedures
- Support the DVP and HR with confidential personnel-related matters, including goals setting process, Merit reviews, CIP payouts/approvals.
- Quarterly Update of the Organizational Chart
- Set up and maintain a filing system
- Set up and maintain mail distribution lists
- Minimum high school education and advanced Secretarial training
- Fluent English and German oral and written communication skills. Fluency in an additional European language is desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Senior Personal Assistant to understand the general requirements of this position.
- Able to work unsupervised with a highly professional approach possessing excellent interpersonal skills relative to the diversity of levels in the business at which interaction is required.
- Excellent communication skills are essential to gain cooperation from employees/management to carry out job efficiently.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other work processing programes.
- Excellent organizational, decision-making and planning skills. Ability to prioritize and multi-task to support the requirements of the Divisional Vice President.
- Should have some Event Management experience and skills and a readiness to travel both locally and overseas.
APOC Point of Care
Germany > Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G20
Yes, 15 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Description: Please come out and meet our hiring team at two exciting and upcoming career events: USAG Wiesbaden Career Fair being held in Wiesbaden Germany and AUSA Job Fair in Stuttgart...
Vacancy Number H-008086-2018 Job Title DELIVERY ASSOC Exchange Location Germany - - Wiesbaden Facility Name WIESBADEN MALL POPEYES Employment Category Intermittent Career Area Hospitality...
Payroll / eTime Analyst Can also be done at Marktheidenfeld-18000116 Description Payroll/ eTime Analyst Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the...
Idstein,Germany Germany Engineering and Sciences Support Company Overview On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products...
About Continental With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The...
We are looking for a pharmaceutical student with completed second state exam, who is interested in working in the pharmaceutical industry. As part of the academic pharmaceutical training a...
Description: Please come out and meet our hiring team at two exciting and upcoming career...
Vacancy Number H-008086-2018 Job Title DELIVERY ASSOC Exchange Location Germany - -...
Payroll / eTime Analyst Can also be done at Marktheidenfeld-18000116 Description Payroll/ eTime...
Idstein,Germany Germany Engineering and Sciences Support Company Overview On any given day,...
About Continental With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading...
We are looking for a pharmaceutical student with completed second state exam, who is interested...