Abbott Point of Care (APOC) Division is looking for an Executive Assistant (m/f) based in Wiesbaden, Germany. The position reports to the Divisional Vice President Commercial Operations & Marketing.
- Provide top-level secretarial and administrative support to the DVP requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skills and knowledge of the organization policies and practices, maintaining confidentiality and creating a positive image for the company at all times.
- Coordinate the HQ Administrative Team’s activities to ensure continuity of administrative support at all times.
- Act as key communication contact for internal & external colleagues and customers
- Screen telephone calls, emails and prioritize items according to importance
- Manage the DVP diary, ensuring no meeting conflicts, forward plan for meetings by ensuring agendas, presentations and documentation available
- Create and update DVP yearly calendar, create & communicate due date schedules
- Set up and maintain the weekly calendar of the DVP and the monthly calendar for the DVP staff
- Manage all travel arrangements for the Divisional Vice President, including flight, hotel and transfer bookings, obtaining visa, arrange transfer and meeting facility, creation of travel itineraries
- Execute expense reports for the DVP
- Organize meetings, conference calls, Webex, Telepresence Meetings, Interviews, both internal and external.
- Obtain all approvals and signatures required from the DVP ensuring that this is completed in a timely manner
- Support the DVP with relocation matters and all matters pertaining to the Global assignment
- Coordinate, organize and provide onsite support for all DVP Staff Meetings & VIP visits to Europe including logistics, hotels, meeting facilities, transportation and entertainment
- Organize and provide onsite support for the Leadership Stretch Meeting
- Monitor budget for each event, making sure that budget commitments are met
- Prepare, follow up and finalize Accounting related documents making sure to comply to all finance and accounting related procedures
- Support the DVP and HR with confidential personnel-related matters, including goals setting process, Merit reviews, CIP payouts/approvals.
- Quarterly Update of the Organizational Chart
- Set up and maintain a filing system
- Set up and maintain mail distribution lists
- Minimum high school education and advanced Secretarial training
- Fluent English and German oral and written communication skills. Fluency in an additional European language is desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Senior Personal Assistant to understand the general requirements of this position.
- Able to work unsupervised with a highly professional approach possessing excellent interpersonal skills relative to the diversity of levels in the business at which interaction is required.
- Excellent communication skills are essential to gain cooperation from employees/management to carry out job efficiently.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other work processing programes.
- Excellent organizational, decision-making and planning skills. Ability to prioritize and multi-task to support the requirements of the Divisional Vice President.
- Should have some Event Management experience and skills and a readiness to travel both locally and overseas.
APOC Point of Care
Germany > Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G20
Yes, 15 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Account Manager-1806377 Description The Dow Chemical Company is looking for an Account Manager (m/f) to be located in Germany, Wiesbaden. The Account Manager role includes all aspects of Sales...
Administrative Assistant-1807827 Description The Dow Chemical Company has a very interesting job opportunity for an Administrative Specialist to be located at our office in Wiesbaden, Germany. The...
Production Engineer (m/f)-1813521 Description The Dow Chemical Company is looking for candidates who are interested to join as a Production Engineer (m/f) located in Wiesbaden, Germany. The...
Campus Graduate 2018/2019 - Research Assignment Program (RAP)-1812375 Description The Dow Chemical Company is looking for a campus graduate to join the Research Assignment Program (RAP) which ...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 301 of 1000 Clinical Research Associate (m/w) Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe) Location: Ingelheim...
Als führender Storage Distributor in Deutschland, mit über 30 Jahren Marktexpertise und Auszeichnung als „EMEA Distributor of the year" bietet unser renommierter IT-Partner seinen Kunden...
Account Manager-1806377 Description The Dow Chemical Company is looking for an Account Manager...
Administrative Assistant-1807827 Description The Dow Chemical Company has a very interesting job...
Production Engineer (m/f)-1813521 Description The Dow Chemical Company is looking for candidates...
Campus Graduate 2018/2019 - Research Assignment Program (RAP)-1812375 Description The Dow...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 301 of...
Als führender Storage Distributor in Deutschland, mit über 30 Jahren Marktexpertise und...