Work Location:Frankfurt, Hessen
Posted Date:February 6, 2018
Grow with us and make a change!
Our broad suite of total water solutions help our customers around the world reduce, reuse and recycle the water that touches their operations. Through our work, we’re not only helping customers preserve and minimize the water they use but also to maximize their performance while at the same time optimizing their costs.
We are currently looking for a
Marketing Manager (f/m)
home office based (Western Europe)
Your Responsibilities – effective
- Develop sales enablement initiatives including targeted campaigns, promotions and social media activities
- Collaborate with Nalco’s digitalization team and other Marcom stakeholders
- Set up and deploy an internal information strategy to inform, engage and align the sales force on critical innovations
- Coordinate, support and attend customer seminars and industry tradeshows
- Co-work on innovation and new product launches
- Conduct VOC & VOB, market analysis and translate the conclusions into effective key messages and branding.
- Coach the internal team on marketing and advertisement
Your Profile – impressive
- Degree in Engineering or Business Administration with profound experience in a relevant area in the chemical industry or comparable industry
- Demonstrated experience in project management as well as ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on an international and virtual base
- Excellent organization and presentation skills
- Professional usage of MS Office
- Fluency in English required, German and other languages are beneficial
- Driver’s license
Our Offer – appreciative
- Working in a dynamic, cooperative and global environment
- Personal and professional growth opportunities and intensive training on the job
- Possible future international assignments
- Attractive salary, extensive benefits and pension plan
The Solution is You! Are You Ready?
Our Recruiters Eleni Chrysochoidou and Mona Schauer are looking forward to receiving your application including your availability and salary expectations via our webpage .
Please note that we do not consider paper applications any more.
Agencies and headhunters are kindly asked to refrain from contacting us.
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 105 of 1000 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Company: ProClinical Ltd Location: Frankfurt am Main Reference:...
Are you inspired by “what’s next”? So are we. When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world’s largest and most critical...
Job Title Software Developer Python Job Description Help the business to optimise their processes with data mapping tools and applications Create in-house web-based applications for data...
Job Id Requisition Id:- 8441 Job Description As a member of an international engineering team you will be responsible for software quality assurance in projects as well as for implementation and...
Job Description Summary Job Description This is an exciting opportunity for an analyst to join our in-house legal department, focusing on European privacy and data protection related matters. The...
3055232 Healthcare Global Services GE Healthcare Germany Essential Responsibilities In this role you will be responsible for the following tasks: Acting as single point of contact for the...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 105 of...
Are you inspired by “what’s next”? So are we. When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute...
Job Title Software Developer Python Job Description Help the business to optimise their...
Job Id Requisition Id:- 8441 Job Description As a member of an international engineering team...
Job Description Summary Job Description This is an exciting opportunity for an analyst to join...
3055232 Healthcare Global Services GE Healthcare Germany Essential Responsibilities In this role...