New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend
Job 68 of 1000
Market Access Associate Director
Company: Planet Pharma Staffing Limited
Location: Munich, Germany
Closing Date: 05 Feb 18
Salary (£): 80,000 - 100,000
An innovative small and reputable pharma in Germany seeks a Market Access Associate Director to work from their office in Munich, Germany. This is a high profile role with global responsibilities where you will work with a recently FDA approved product which my client is very excited about!
Global-level responsibilities :
- Remain ahead of the curve with developments and changes that would affect pricing, reimbursement and market access in the future in Germany and Austria; keep global updated
- Anticipate new trends (national / international) that may influence the market access environment and business results
- Continued analysis of the use of HTA in the German context – particularly of the dossier evaluation of oncological preparations in early benefit assessment according to § 35 a SGB V – including the assessment and communication of impacts to our strategy
- Act as subject matter expert on payer landscape to global; point of contact for all questions regarding pricing, reimbursability, cost calculation (including AMNOG) and discounting systems in Germany and Austria
- Analysis of the requirements for future early assessment of pipeline products and communication to the global team
National-level responsibilities :
- Coordination of market access strategies with agreement at global level
- Development and implementation of market access plans, taking into account all relevant stakeholders and processes
- Planning of the HTA and HEOR strategy for patent protected innovative medicines in the context of market access, launch and brand strategy in collaboration with German, European and global management
- Help prepare, submit and follow-up pricing and reimbursement submissions in line with global strategy, including, but not limited to NUB applications, G-BA hearings, AMNOG dossiers, pricing negotiations etc
- Ensure delivery of health economic analyses where required (with support from internal experts and external agencies)
- Generate payer insights and develop strategy for obtaining/maintaining/improving market access, in collaboration with global
- Intensive interaction with Medical Affairs to generate relevant data and evidence to strengthen our value proposition – in the context of internal and external regulations
- Building of deep and lasting relationships with medical, pharmaceutical and health policy experts and decision makers at hospital, health insurance companies and Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians
- Representation of the medical scientific value proposition to all of our stakeholders, internal and external
- Preparation, execution and follow-up of responses to complex questions on medical, health economic, care and reimbursement topics from medical, pharmaceutical and health policy experts and decision makers
- Support, educate and advise the sales team on health economic, pharmacoeconomic, and reimbursement related matters, particularly in the creation of information and educational materials, including development and interpretation of IQWiG submissions (with support from internal experts and external agencies)
Required skills & experience:
- Deep understanding of the country healthcare structure and political environment, regulatory agencies, health policy and patient associations in line with the portfolio
- Deep expertise of pricing, reimbursement and market access (G-BA, AMNOG, INEK; G-DRG, NUB, ZE, Rote Liste, Lauer-Taxe)
- Experience in the development of go-to-market strategies, creative "out-of-the-box" thinking, experience in new innovative pricing, the coordination of cross-functional project groups to execute market access plans
- Deep understanding of payer / HTA environment and evolution within the German market (GBA = Federal Joint Committee, IQWiG = German Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Healthcare, GKV = Statutory Health Insurance, GKV-Spitzenverband = Federal Association of GKVs, KBV = National Association of GKV Physicians, PKV = Private Health Insurance, KK = Sickfunds, KVen = Regional Physicians Association)
- Ideally knowledge of the Austrian market access processes as well
- Good ability to interpret and communicate health economics, pharmacoeconomics, cost-benefit ratios, additional clinical benefit
- Persuasive communication style with rhetorical dexterity and diplomacy as well as experience in communicating with experts and decision makers in clinics, health insurance companies and Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians
- Excellent English, both oral and written communication
- Excellent analytical skills, judgment and problem-solving skills
- Experience and ability to work in a cross-functional team
- 3-5 years’ relevant professional experience in the pharmaceutical arena
- Flexibility to travel
Attractive salary plus benefits package
Office based in Munich
ABOUT PLANET PHARMA
- Planet Pharma was founded by a dedicated team of seasoned professionals with extensive experience supporting the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and device industries. We are a unique staffing agency that have dedicated recruiters solely focussing on candidates to support the clients we work with.
- Innovative – We constantly explore new ways of working that will help us be more efficient and effective
- Entrepreneurial – We look at things differently, immerse ourselves in your world and devise solutions for each and every client
- Expert – Everyone on our team is an expert in their field, trained and continually learning to deliver an unrivalled level of experience
- Passionate – We are all incredibly proud to be part of Planet Pharma and we genuinely care about the people we work with
- We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please contact Sam Chapple at Planet Pharma on +44(0)203 868 8607 / firstname.lastname@example.org
10 Greycoat Place, London,
|Tel:||+44 203 868 1000|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend
Sales Developer (Sales Rep / Außendienst)-1808884 Description The Dow Chemical Company is looking for Sales Developer (m/f) to be based in Germany. Role Intent Development of distribution network...
Next Ventures currently requires a Hybris Marketing Consultant for a project in Dusseldorf, Germany. Start: ASAP Duration: 6 months (likely extensions) Rate in EUR - open to negotiation 4-5 days...
Customer Industry: FMCG Project Phase: Detail design being finalized by incumbent integrator. Activities will include: Support to detailed design finalization / Review Core model build: Functional...
I am currently working with a global IT consultancy based in Stuttgart, who are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join the team on a contract/freelancing basis. The Role Business...
Career Category Health Economics Job Description AUFGABENSTELLUNG: Selbstständige Prozesskoordination und Erstellung von AMNOG-Dossiers/Health Technology Assessments (HTA) zu unseren Produkten,...
Release Manager (Jenkins, CI/CD) Location: Heilbronn, Germany Language requirements: Good understanding of both German & English Length: 6 months Start date: 1.8.2018 We are looking for a talented...
Sales Developer (Sales Rep / Außendienst)-1808884 Description The Dow Chemical Company is...
Next Ventures currently requires a Hybris Marketing Consultant for a project in Dusseldorf,...
Customer Industry: FMCG Project Phase: Detail design being finalized by incumbent integrator....
I am currently working with a global IT consultancy based in Stuttgart, who are looking for...
Career Category Health Economics Job Description AUFGABENSTELLUNG: Selbstständige...
Release Manager (Jenkins, CI/CD) Location: Heilbronn, Germany Language requirements: Good...