Manager Customer Supply Chain Harness Maker
Job Posting Title: Manager Customer Supply Chain HM
Job Code: MGR I SUPPLY CHAIN (5-1-M)
Segment: TRANSPORTATION SOLUTIONS (50132248)
Business Unit: GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE (10002006)
Recruiter: Inken Diederich
Relocation:Yes - Domestic
Travel: 10% to 25%
Employee Referral Amount:
Education Experience: Masters or MBA Degree
Employment Experience: 7-10 years
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn , Facebook , WeChat and Twitter .
TE Automotive is one of the leading providers of advanced automobile connectivity solutions. We enable nearly every electronic function in the car -- from alternative power systems to infotainment and sensor technologies – all in a harsh environment. No matter which technology path OEMs choose to innovate for the connected car, we’re committed to helping our customers meet evolving challenges and requirements.
TE Connectivity's Supply Chain Managers are responsible for the timely, cost-effective procurement, inventory control, planning and quality control of production materials. They ensure the availability of materials in the supply chain, as scheduled, and the maintenance of inventory at the established levels. They coordinate and integrate the flow of materials and information among suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and customers, identifying opportunities for improving efficiency, effectiveness and capabilities of the supply chain. Resources are focused on continuous improvement of the movement of materials through production processes, and the establishment of key performance metrics and benchmarks to monitor actual performance against goals.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
The Manager Customer Supply Chain for Harness Makers is responsible for understanding customer requirements, for defining supply chain process standards, for setting up logistics contracts with Harness Makers and for driving the implementation of process standards together. She/he will lead a team of Customer Supply Chain Analysts who have customer ownership and are acting as key account managers.
Tasks Summary & Responsibilities
- Develop logistics contracts including basic standards and amendments for optional modules, e.g, VMI solutions etc. for Harness Maker customers
- Support Manager Customer Supply Chain to develop supply chain standards for the customer interface and supply chain (forecasting, order processing to final shipment)
- Understand customer needs and negotiate logistics contracts with Harness Makers
- Develop KPI system for monitoring fulfilment of agreed service/cost targets
- Drive cost and service improvement programs for the customer supply chain
- Assign clear responsibilities for process ownership and customer ownership (key account function) within Customer Supply Chain team
- Lead and develop Customer Supply Chain Harness Maker team in order to reach agreed targets and coordinate cross functional/regional/business unit activities
- Bachelor/master degree, preferably in logistics/supply chain
- More than 5 experience in Automotive supply chain management, preferably optimization of customer related supply chain processes
- Proven track record of supply chain improvements and successful customer projects
- Experience in team leadership role preferable
- Experience in sales related functions, e.g. customer service etc. is an advantage
- Experience in working with ERP systems and other IT systems at customer interface, e.g. EDI
- Leadership skills preferred
- Good communication skills, able to build customer relations and win customers for own ideas
- Strong strategical, conceptual and analytical skills, problem-solving skills, pragmatic approach (80/20)
- Project management know-how
- SAP, MS Excel
- Solid in German and English, both written and spoken
- Motivating Others
- Building Effective Teams
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
- SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers)
Below is a searchable map that is not displayable via screenreader
Follow this link to reach our Job Search page and search the available jobs in a more accessible manner
Bensheim, HE, DE, 64625
Education Experience: Masters or MBA Degree
Travel: 10% to 25%
Job Segment: Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain, Supply, Logistics, ERP, Operations, Technology
The Technical Specialist will be required to perform custom development tasks (including integration to systems and devices) and provide support for the technical implementation tools of...
Customer Service Representative based in Darmstadt (m/f/d)-SCI003158 About Us SCIEX – An operating company within Danaher’s Life Sciences platform SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by...
Job Description and Responsibilities: Working at Coherent – There are plenty of reasons! Coherent and ROFIN together form the world's largest laser company. Over 5,000 employees in more than 40...
InterSystems is the power behind some of the world’s most important applications. With a passion for excellence and a focus on client success, InterSystems provides data management, strategic...
Application Support Specialist (m/f/d)-SCI003207 About Us SCIEX – An operating company within Danaher’s Life Sciences platform SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists...
Customer Service Representative (m/f/d) (12 Months)-SCI003198 About Us SCIEX – An operating company within Danaher’s Life Sciences platform SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling...
The Technical Specialist will be required to perform custom development tasks (including...
Customer Service Representative based in Darmstadt (m/f/d)-SCI003158 About Us SCIEX – An...
Job Description and Responsibilities: Working at Coherent – There are plenty of...
InterSystems is the power behind some of the world’s most important applications. With a passion...
Application Support Specialist (m/f/d)-SCI003207 About Us SCIEX – An operating company within...
Customer Service Representative (m/f/d) (12 Months)-SCI003198 About Us SCIEX – An operating...