Requisition Id : 102588
Additional Work Location(s) :
- Design and Implementation of software for tuner country specific board (C/C++)
- Bring-up and analysis of tuner components together with suppliers (operating system supplier, Center of Competence tuner platform, etc.)
- Analysis of tuner with regard to correct functionality according to specification, quality and performance requirements
- Close coordination with system and software architects also from other domains (e.g. audio, diagnosis, UI, etc.), the tuner platform and other departments
- Integration of software components and 3rd party software
- Creation, processing and analysis of defects
- Definition and implementation of automated tests in order to increase software quality and maturity of the tuner
Our Required Skills:
- Master or similar in electronics, computer science or other relevant technical subjects
- 2-3 years of experience in Radio Tuner / Receiver systems and embedded software development (C, C++)
- Automotive industry or other AutomotiveSPICE compliant work experience
- Experience in developing and debugging object-oriented software in a real-time, embedded, multi-processor, multi-interface environment
- Experience in Digital Signal Processing
- Good analytical skills and system knowledge of embedded devices
- Good knowledge of software interfaces and architecture concepts
- Good knowledge in UML or comparable modelling languages, operating systems like QNX, LINUX and development tools (Git, Perforce, SVN)
- Good German and English language skills
- Work in international teams with the biggest worldwide automotive customers
- Attractive salary package
- Training on the job and technical trainings
- Further development opportunities
- A great package of additional benefits such as flexible working time, free parking spaces or allowance for public transportation, language courses, employee discounts on our HARMAN products (JBL, AKG; HARMAN Kardon) and much more
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please apply online, which will take you approx. 3 min. to fill out the form and upload your documents (CV, letter of motivation, university certificate, and reference letters).
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN! (www.harman.com )
Job Segment: Developer, Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Embedded, Software Engineer, Technology, Engineering
Responsibilities Job ID 3034473 Primary Location Boeblingen, , Germany Date posted 08/31/2018 At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and...
Responsibilities Job ID 3020685 Primary Location Boeblingen, , Germany Date posted 08/28/2018 At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and...
Level of Education Did not graduate Areas of study Hospitality Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential German Optional languages English Zur Verstärkung unseres Frühstücksteams...
.NET Architect - Stuttgart - €73.000-€88.000 This well-known company are expanding its .NET team in Stuttgart as they continue their growth, after securing large scale projects in the BW...
Job Description Working on the planning and implementation of projects that support the marketing function. Coordinating and managing in-region trade show activities including vendor management....
SAP EWM In-House (Senior) Consultant Are you an SAP EWM Consultant looking to reduce the amount of travel you are doing? Do you want to work on the latest SAP technologies on interesting global...
Responsibilities Job ID 3034473 Primary Location Boeblingen, , Germany Date posted...
Responsibilities Job ID 3020685 Primary Location Boeblingen, , Germany Date posted...
Level of Education Did not graduate Areas of study Hospitality Professional experiences 1 to 2...
.NET Architect - Stuttgart - €73.000-€88.000 This well-known company are expanding its .NET team...
Job Description Working on the planning and implementation of projects that support the...
SAP EWM In-House (Senior) Consultant Are you an SAP EWM Consultant looking to reduce the amount...