Requisition Id : 102588
Additional Work Location(s) :
- Design and Implementation of software for tuner country specific board (C/C++)
- Bring-up and analysis of tuner components together with suppliers (operating system supplier, Center of Competence tuner platform, etc.)
- Analysis of tuner with regard to correct functionality according to specification, quality and performance requirements
- Close coordination with system and software architects also from other domains (e.g. audio, diagnosis, UI, etc.), the tuner platform and other departments
- Integration of software components and 3rd party software
- Creation, processing and analysis of defects
- Definition and implementation of automated tests in order to increase software quality and maturity of the tuner
Our Required Skills:
- Master or similar in electronics, computer science or other relevant technical subjects
- 2-3 years of experience in Radio Tuner / Receiver systems and embedded software development (C, C++)
- Automotive industry or other AutomotiveSPICE compliant work experience
- Experience in developing and debugging object-oriented software in a real-time, embedded, multi-processor, multi-interface environment
- Experience in Digital Signal Processing
- Good analytical skills and system knowledge of embedded devices
- Good knowledge of software interfaces and architecture concepts
- Good knowledge in UML or comparable modelling languages, operating systems like QNX, LINUX and development tools (Git, Perforce, SVN)
- Good German and English language skills
- Work in international teams with the biggest worldwide automotive customers
- Attractive salary package
- Training on the job and technical trainings
- Further development opportunities
- A great package of additional benefits such as flexible working time, free parking spaces or allowance for public transportation, language courses, employee discounts on our HARMAN products (JBL, AKG; HARMAN Kardon) and much more
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please apply online, which will take you approx. 3 min. to fill out the form and upload your documents (CV, letter of motivation, university certificate, and reference letters).
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN! (www.harman.com )
Job Segment: Developer, Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Embedded, Software Engineer, Technology, Engineering
22-Feb-2018 Service Germany DE DE - Stuttgart Position Description and Required Skills: Key Responsibilities:  Provide Hardware and Software On Site Installation Service as well as...
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help...
Job Title Python Developer (m/f) Job Description -Design and implementation of services and tools for high-end 3D visualization. -Work on both (web- and micro-) services and artist tools and...
Dynamics CRM Architect - Waiblingen - €80,000 - €100,000 A good client of mine is seeking an experienced Dynamics CRM Developer who would like to move into a solutions architect position, or an...
Sales Engineer (m/f) Function: ENG & TECH - FIELD APPLICATION ENGINEERING Requisition ID: 2098 Location: Stuttgart, HE, DE, 70173 Alternative Locations: Munich, München, Augsburg, Freiburg,...
Account Manager, Commercial-022729 Description Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve...
22-Feb-2018 Service Germany DE DE - Stuttgart Position Description and Required Skills: Key...
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With...
Job Title Python Developer (m/f) Job Description -Design and implementation of services and...
Dynamics CRM Architect - Waiblingen - €80,000 - €100,000 A good client of mine is seeking an...
Sales Engineer (m/f) Function: ENG & TECH - FIELD APPLICATION ENGINEERING Requisition...
Account Manager, Commercial-022729 Description Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual...