Nasdaq Risk Intelligence is one of the leaders in the Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) market. Our web-based application powered by BWise enables customers to manage their risks, perform internal audits and monitor compliance as to keep their business in control.
As a Lead Business Analyst you will have to understand business issues and drivers in the industry, be able to draft an implementation plan for the Nasdaq GRC solutions, which solves the business issues of the prospect client and communicates the implementation plan with the project manager. Qualify opportunities; prepare demos and proof of concepts. Demonstrate the use of BWise software on a functional level. Co-ordinates internal actions required for presentations and demos, including Solutions Consultant community, consulting and potentially product management and R&D.
In addition, you will have to pro-actively get and keep knowledge and skills up-to-date, within the boundaries of the Risk Intelligence competence model powered by BWise. Also, keep knowledge of the competition up-to-date, learn from it and communicates about this throughout the organization.
- Collect customer requirements and translate them into a customized demonstration showcasing BWise software capabilities
- Deliver high-quality work within short timelines, manage multiple complex sales activities simultaneously
- Finishing the role-based demo’s in the Corporate Demo Image (CDI)
- Perform administrative tasks on-time and keep BWise information systems up to date, make sure that information given is precise and complete, according to the BWise regulations
- Make your own planning and take preparation time into account
- Deliver high-quality, well-written RFPs and POC user guides to prospective customers
- Answering functional and technical questions of BWise software, creating relevant texts and documents
- Degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a similar discipline
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as a business analyst preferably in the financial industry
- Excellent German and English language skills
- Best practice knowledge related to hardware sizing, high availability/cloud technology and information security
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong experience in the following technologies:
- Business Intelligence Reporting: SAP Business Objects, SAP Xcelsius
- Enterprise Software Infrastructures: Windows Server OS, VMWare, Apache Tomcat Web Server, Microsoft SQL Database, Oracle Database
- Integrations with external systems leveraging: Web Services, XML, ODBC/JDBC. CSV, RSS
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
Job Purpose: The MSS Business Unit Manager is responsible for supporting the Head of MSS Germany and Austria and the German MSS Management Team in the delivery of strategic initiatives and the...
Functional Area: RK - Risk Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25% Relocation Provided: No AIG Europe Limited, Germany branch Risk Officer DACH and Nordics (f/m/d) The Risk Officer DACH and...
Environment Do you see yourself standing alone or standing out? Make the difference and join our team! Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a...
Position: Internal Sales Manager Job Description: THE FUTURE IS YOURS. WE HAVE THE PERSPECTIVES. Arrow Electronics, a Fortune 150 company with 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, is a global provider of...
The Role: In this role you will be responsible to developing and growing the German business, by achieving the net new sales and net revenue targets. The targeted client group are banks, advisory...
Job Title: Finance – Legal Entity Controller, Associate About J.P. Morgan J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and...
Job Purpose: The MSS Business Unit Manager is responsible for supporting the Head of MSS Germany...
Functional Area: RK - Risk Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25% Relocation Provided: ...
Environment Do you see yourself standing alone or standing out? Make the difference and join our...
Position: Internal Sales Manager Job Description: THE FUTURE IS YOURS. WE HAVE THE...
The Role: In this role you will be responsible to developing and growing the German business, by...
Job Title: Finance – Legal Entity Controller, Associate About J.P. Morgan J.P. Morgan is a...