Key Account Executive
- Frankfurt, Germany
Commvault is the world's most powerful backup and recovery software in the cloud and on any infrastructure, helping companies transform their data into a powerful strategic asset. Commvault data protection and information management solutions enable companies and organizations of all sizes, in all industries, to protect, access and share all of their data—anywhere and anytime.
As an organization, we are committed to a great work culture that embraces our values and promotes professional growth. Our Vaulters are passionate innovators who work together to uncover new challenges that can be solved. We are proud that the focus of every vaulter is to drive our customers' businesses forward. We're all about getting the job done, and having FUN doing it. As vaulters we pride ourselves on transparency, integrity, and respect in everything that we do.
NOW is the time to join a growing company with strong roots, where you can take on your next challenge.
The Key Account Manager (KAM) generates revenue by identifying and developing opportunities within a targeted Enterprise named account list with heavy emphasis on developing detailed and executable account plans. The KAM is the team leader that is responsible for planning, organizing, leading and controlling balanced sales growth, continued account penetration and account management to achieve customer satisfaction on a long-term multi-year basis. He or she initiates direct contact with and manages prospects utilizing the Commvault Target Account Selling methodology. The KAM directs and coordinates cross-functional teams and collaborates heavily with ISRs, System Engineers, Specialists, and Channel Partners, and is responsible for creating sales campaigns into the account base.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Calls on an average of 10 to 20 (mix of customers & prospects) “big bet” Commvault accounts families.
- Default account ownership of all subsidiaries and buying centers associated with the vertical segment or geo region(s).
- Create and deliver detailed and executable account plans, using TAS methodology, for all focus target accounts to create new customers and grow existing buying relationships.
- Lead large account development and acquisition strategies mapped to the organizational mandates, pain points, compelling corporate mandates, and planning cycles; establishes clear roles and responsibilities for each team member.
- Implement account plans that align and leverage all resources to include inside sales, field sales, partners, channels, sales engineers, professional services, executive sponsors, finance, deal desk, and legal to drive a prospect to healthy, long-term relationships.
- Assess accounts to establish primary/secondary account targets.
- Control and orchestrate the end-to-end sales process in million dollar plus, complex and multi-year relationships.
- Personal investment in building relationships with Commvault’s “Sell-Through” and “Sell-With” partner community including: Value Added Resellers, Cloud Solution Providers, Systems Integrators, OEM’s, Storage Infrastructure Providers, and ISV’s Partners to aid in pipeline development and revenue capture.
- Deliver timely, up-to-date and accurate revenue forecasts.
- Achieve or exceed quarterly and annual software, professional services and maintenance quotas.
- Exit each financial quarter and year with strong, validated pipeline for the subsequent quarters and years.
- Routinely engage with C-suite level leveraging existing network of executive relationships.
- Seen as a trusted advisor to clients and partners.
Position Requirements include:
- Degree level education and proven sales experience working in a complex environment for technology companies.
- Demonstrated success and passion selling long sales cycle, seven figure deals into both new and existing enterprise level accounts at CIO level.
- Must be prepared to quarterback matrixed, internal resources and effectively leverage executive sponsorship into the account with established clear roles and responsibilities for each team member.
- Ability to pro-actively explore and develop new opportunities within clients to increase Commvault market penetration and develop a sustainable pipeline.
- Understanding of the industry, products, competitors, history, emerging trends and changing marketplace.
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to close deals in a timely manner.
- Understands the value and illustrates strong proficiency at leveraging face to face partner relationships and communications at all levels within a client organization.
- High-energy and persistence to follow problems through to their final resolution.
- Understands all aspects relating to “ownership” and “accountability” of a customer account with a “can do” attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate the company value proposition and present solutions that include services, training, and consulting to a wide range of customers, executive teams, peers, and internal partners and teams.
- Proven ability to navigate customer buying ecosystems, fully engaging trusted partners as extended sales team members.
- Achieve annual Software, Professional Services and Maintenance Quotas and exit the financial year with strong, validated pipeline for the subsequent year
- Ability to document sales activities in Salesforce automation tool with accurate reports and forecasts.
Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software, our industry's definitive independent ranking. For the seventh straight year, Commvault has been named a leader. And this year we're furthest on the "completeness of vision" and highest on the "ability to execute."
Commvault offers its products through a broad array of distribution partners globally, while building upon its strong portfolio of strategic partnerships with leading technology companies including Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Oracle, SAP, Nutanix, Pure, HP, Hitachi, NetApp and many others. Commvault's global headquarters is located in Tinton Falls NJ, with additional offices that support customers globally across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
The opportunity: As an Account Executive at Open Text you help customers use information to grow faster and be more efficient in an increasingly Digital World. You are part of a global team of...
ACS Sales Representative IC4/IC5 depending on qualifications-18001CE8 Preferred Qualifications Advanced Customer Services Sales Representative OVERVIEW The Advanced Customer Support (ACS) practice...
Senior ERPM Applications Sales Representative IC3/IC4 depending on qualifications-18001E90 Preferred Qualifications ERPM Application Sales Representative Job Requirements: Primary job duty is to...
Senior ERPM Applications Sales Representative IC3/IC4 depending on qualifications-18001E8X Preferred Qualifications ERPM Application Sales Representative Job Requirements: Primary job duty is to...
Senior ERPM Applications Sales Representative IC4/IC5 depending on qualifications-18001FWB Preferred Qualifications ERPM Application Sales Representative Job Requirements: Primary job duty is to...
Senior Account Sales Executive – Financial Crime and Compliance Analytics-18001DN2 Preferred Qualifications Senior Account Sales Executive – Banking Analytics / Risk Software Eastern & Central...
The opportunity: As an Account Executive at Open Text you help customers use information to grow...
ACS Sales Representative IC4/IC5 depending on qualifications-18001CE8 Preferred...
Senior ERPM Applications Sales Representative IC3/IC4 depending on...
Senior ERPM Applications Sales Representative IC3/IC4 depending on...
Senior ERPM Applications Sales Representative IC4/IC5 depending on...
Senior Account Sales Executive – Financial Crime and Compliance Analytics-18001DN2 Preferred...