Job ID: JR0065311
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Munich, DE
Job Type: Experienced Hire
RF System Integration Engineer FrontEnd (f/m)
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. Join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
The candidate will be responsible for the verification, debugging and bring-up of RF transceivers with main focus on FrontEnd components. The candidate will actively participate and contribute in RF modem integration to ensure proper functionality of the components and enable high volume production of RF transceiver/modem chipsets including FrontEnd based on various cellular modem technologies in close alignment with the system engineers, design communities as well as our customers.
This includes regular active participation in review sessions and coordinating debug efforts within cross functional teams, systems support for its correct implementation and mass production optimization related activities.
- Education background: Master's, Electrical Engineering and/or Electronics & RF Engineering.
- Knowledge of RF receive topologies and Frontend topologies
- Good analytical thinking and abstraction of technical problems
- Knowledge of various state of the art cellular modem technologies/radio access technologies:GSM/WCDMA/LTE/TD-SCDMA/CDMA200/5G/mmWave CDMA/OFDMA based systems
- Familiarity with 3GPP/3GPP2 wireless standards and radio access network design
- Prior experience of working with multi-sited teams in multiple disciplines is a plus
- Sound experience in a programming language is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal communications in English and soft/social skills to work in global cross functional teams.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which groups people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many, many more.
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks. Charge internal batteries during energetic team events
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation.
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
Inside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.
Senior Frontend Developer (m/w) - 27405 Technology and Engineering - Germany Munich, Munich Für unser Nielsen-Visual IQ-Team am Standort München suchen wir Sie zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt...
Category:Digital Customer Experience City: München, Bayern, Germany Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: Eine technologische Revolution, wie wir sie heute erleben, hat es noch nie...
Product Manager HVCA (f/m) Company Information TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future....
Supervisor Strategic Sourcing Job Posting Title: Supervisor STRATEGIC SOURCING Job Code: 30004230 Segment: INDUSTRIAL SOLUTIONS (50127625) Business Unit: TE ENERGY (10000200) Building: Tyco...
Senior Director Sales (m/f) Job Number: 18002403 Shaping the future with innovation and smart technologies .... our growth offers development opportunities for your career We are Europe’s largest...
Kabelmonteur/-in Company Information TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more...
Senior Frontend Developer (m/w) - 27405 Technology and Engineering - Germany Munich, Munich Für...
Category:Digital Customer Experience City: München, Bayern, Germany Employment Type: Full...
Product Manager HVCA (f/m) Company Information TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global...
Supervisor Strategic Sourcing Job Posting Title: Supervisor STRATEGIC SOURCING Job...
Senior Director Sales (m/f) Job Number: 18002403 Shaping the future with innovation and smart...
Kabelmonteur/-in Company Information TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology...