Job ID: JR0065311
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Munich, DE
Job Type: Experienced Hire
RF System Integration Engineer FrontEnd (f/m)
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. Join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
The candidate will be responsible for the verification, debugging and bring-up of RF transceivers with main focus on FrontEnd components. The candidate will actively participate and contribute in RF modem integration to ensure proper functionality of the components and enable high volume production of RF transceiver/modem chipsets including FrontEnd based on various cellular modem technologies in close alignment with the system engineers, design communities as well as our customers.
This includes regular active participation in review sessions and coordinating debug efforts within cross functional teams, systems support for its correct implementation and mass production optimization related activities.
- Education background: Master's, Electrical Engineering and/or Electronics & RF Engineering.
- Knowledge of RF receive topologies and Frontend topologies
- Good analytical thinking and abstraction of technical problems
- Knowledge of various state of the art cellular modem technologies/radio access technologies:GSM/WCDMA/LTE/TD-SCDMA/CDMA200/5G/mmWave CDMA/OFDMA based systems
- Familiarity with 3GPP/3GPP2 wireless standards and radio access network design
- Prior experience of working with multi-sited teams in multiple disciplines is a plus
- Sound experience in a programming language is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal communications in English and soft/social skills to work in global cross functional teams.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which groups people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many, many more.
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks. Charge internal batteries during energetic team events
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation.
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
Inside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.
You will be working in a beautiful, modern, and collaborative environment in our centrally located office in Munich. It is located right at the S-Bahn station Donnersberger Brücke, just 3 stops...
Our simple to use cloud-based, cross-platform web, mobile and desktop applications like LastPass, GoToMeeting, RescueAssist, GoToMyPC, LogMeIn Central, GoToWebinar, and Bold360ai among others make...
Cloud/Forge Technical Consultant 18WD31159 Europe, Middle East and Africa-Germany-All Regions-All Cities Cloud/Forge Technical Consultant Location: Germany Job ID: 18WD31159 Position...
Sr New Business Developer - (19000122) Description Join Us as We Make Possibilities Happen Every action we take as 1ACI redefines what’s possible. As Innovators, we Envision possibilities. As...
Presales/Service Solution Architect - Sales Engineering - SAP or Oracle (Remote Germany), Rimini Street, 14 TageRimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software support products and services, and the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products. The...
User Experience Designer 18WD30867 Europe, Middle East and Africa-Germany-All Regions-All Cities User Experience Designer Location: Hannover -Germany Job ID: 18WD30867 Position Overview The...
You will be working in a beautiful, modern, and collaborative environment in our centrally...
Our simple to use cloud-based, cross-platform web, mobile and desktop applications like...
Cloud/Forge Technical Consultant 18WD31159 Europe, Middle East and Africa-Germany-All...
Sr New Business Developer - (19000122) Description Join Us as We Make Possibilities Happen Every...
Presales/Service Solution Architect - Sales Engineering - SAP or Oracle (Remote Germany), Rimini Street, 14 TageRimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software support products...
User Experience Designer 18WD30867 Europe, Middle East and Africa-Germany-All Regions-All...