Job ID: JR0041994
Job Category: General
Primary Location: Karlsruhe, DE
Job Type: Experienced Hire
Automotive Processes Program Manager (m/f)
As an automotive Processes Program manager you will take the lead in creating and promoting processes required to support necessary discipline and rigor required for delivery of production and customer software and hardware.In your role you will need to provide oversight and alignment across organizations. A wide range of process areas in engineering, program management and supporting areas must be considered and the alignment between internal and industry standards needs to be maintained. There will be a particular focus on improvements along our end to end value chain and on harmonization of typical Automotive processes with Intel Product Life Cycle processes and practices. Documentation and implementation of these processes need to be executed and maintained in appropriate tools and infrastructure.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Actively identify, document and maintain process areas within Intel's development lifecycle and aligned with industry standards like IATF 16949, ASPICE, CMMI, ISO 26262, Scrum/Agile.
- Build the mechanism to drive towards consistency in Best-in-Class Automotive Processes strategy, governance, process, standards, tool/system and measurements in support of these segments.
- Standardized and harmonized processes, tools and infrastructure
- Built and interact in an integrated way, ensuring agility, reliability and quality for the customer and improved performance
- Work closely with other process areas owners to create a business unit wide Quality Management System, which enables Intel to deliver automotive grade products.
- Guide implementation of tools and infrastructure to support execution in the QMS- Streamline workflows and user experience for both processes and infrastructure
- Support customer workshops to explain and showcase Intel's capabilities
- Provide training to employees on processes and their tools
- Master of Science in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or comparable degree and more than 5 years documented industry experience in engineering, project management or quality management
- Deep knowledge of automotive and industry standards like IATF 16949, ISO 9001, CMMI, ASPICE and similar.
- Very good knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management and SW Engineering processes
- Knowledge of tools like Git Jenkins, RTC, Doors NG.- Documented experience of acting in similar roles during your career
- Very good organizational skills with a structured approach to work
- Effective and good communication skills in English with teams located on site and off site
- Professional experience with QM standards IATF16949 / ISO 9001
- Professional experience with ISO15501/SPICE, ISO12207
- Customer facing experience
- Good German communication skills
Inside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
Tasks : Responsible for the development of the mechanical packaging for automotive display units including design surfaces Perform all packaging feasibility, tolerance calculation, define assembly...
This role resides within the Games Division, the group within Gameforge where great gaming talent works together to publish world class Free-to-Play online service-based games and accountability...
You will work on a wide variety of mission critical work as well as assist regular production projects in an agile development environment. You will be organizing and preparing solutions,...
Tasks : Profound expertise in the design and specification of optical components for AR-HUDs including aspheric/flat mirrors, anti-reflective/hard coatings, polarized components, Picture...
Be part of Gameforge's Digital Distribution Platform Development Team and help bringing high quality PC games to our customers. You get the chance to work on a key component of our future vision...
To be able to guarantee an undisturbed game experience in our games you as Senior Linux System Administrator are responsible for a seamless operation and the maintenance of the server structures....
Tasks : Responsible for the development of the mechanical packaging for automotive display units...
This role resides within the Games Division, the group within Gameforge where great gaming...
You will work on a wide variety of mission critical work as well as assist regular production...
Tasks : Profound expertise in the design and specification of optical components for AR-HUDs...
Be part of Gameforge's Digital Distribution Platform Development Team and help bringing high...
To be able to guarantee an undisturbed game experience in our games you as Senior Linux System...