Cubic Global Defense
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We’re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
Develops, maintains and supports the EUCOM Exercise Assessments Program that identifies associations between Headquarters and component readiness, training, and strategic assessments. Administers the Joint Lessons Learned Information System (JLLIS). Supports the Joint Lessons Learned Program (JLLP) by tying joint training assessments with the JLLIS and Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS).
- Educates and trains the EUCOM and component staffs on the appropriate use and implementation of JLLIS within the Joint Staff’s Joint Training Program in support of the Joint Exercise Program
- Educates the Staff on the Joint Exercise Life Cycle (JELC) and their responsibilities during this process
- Provides critical input to the exercise planning staff during the JELC to help shape the construct of training events which allow for a better assessment process during and after a training event
- Assists in the execution of the exercise assessment program
- Identifies key issues discovered during the JELC and follows the progress of issue resolution until the next iteration of that event
- Establishes and manages local processes to execute the JLLP
- Facilitates the JLLP process for prioritized exercises, operations and events
- Informs key leaders and staff members of issues discovered during training event
- Supports Training Objective (TO) development, in coordination with the Joint Training Systems Specialist (JTSS), to provide readiness information and lessons learned data that will drive assessments-based exercise design
- Creates the observation collection plan for Lessons Learned
- Coordinates with JTSS to develop a Training Proficiency Assessment (TPA) collection plan
- Creates an assessment plan for exercises in coordination exercise planning teams
- Prepares and presents the Before Action Report (BAR) at selected conferences
- Provides input to the After Action Report following exercises
- Follows the resolution process for issues identified during an exercise operations and events
- Supports the development of Exercise Objectives
- Conducts quality control of the TO process to ensure training audience is selecting tasks from the correct Mission Essential Task List (METL), and Selecting Tasks that they are the Office of Primary Responsibility (OPR)
Unique Competencies/Experience required for the position:
- Should have at least 5 years of military headquarters experience
- Background working with Databases and data manipulation
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be organized, detail oriented and able to work independently, establish priorities, organize work and maintain performance under pressure of multiple conflicting deadlines
TS/SCI Clearance Required
Description: The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group has an opening for a Sr. Network Engineer on the JRSS Operations Engineering team in Stuttgart, Germany. PROGRAM SUMMARY: Defense Information...
Job Description Working on the planning and implementation of projects that support the marketing function. Coordinating and managing in-region trade show activities including vendor management....
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 96 of 1000 MSL Company: ProClinical Ltd Location: Stuttgart Reference: ME.TR.19656 Closing Date: 05 Oct...
Responsibilities Job ID 3034473 Primary Location Boeblingen, , Germany Date posted 08/31/2018 At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and...
Trainee for future leaders’ program INspire - the Leaders‘ Lab Description Are you IN for the exceptional? Join our future leaders’ program INspire – the Leaders’ Lab. By adding your energy to...
Expedia The Associate Market Manager’s primary responsibility is to onboard, develop and maintain a high-quality portfolio of hotel and property products (i.e. relevant, attractive and...
Description: The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group has an opening for a Sr. Network Engineer...
Job Description Working on the planning and implementation of projects that support the...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 96 of...
Responsibilities Job ID 3034473 Primary Location Boeblingen, , Germany Date posted...
Trainee for future leaders’ program INspire - the Leaders‘ Lab Description Are you IN for the...
Expedia The Associate Market Manager’s primary responsibility is to onboard, develop and...