Gameforge's central, highly available integration platform enables the simple and uniform integration of all their games portfolio. Central Services administers the comprehensive data of all players. Based on this, a variety of further services offer additional functions. As a Java Developer, you will work on varied and demanding projects concerning the development and maintenance of these services and the central platform components.
Tasks to inspire:
• Conception, implementation and maintenance of various services for the provision of new functions and features
• Maintenance and development of the practical parts of the platform and service infrastructure
• Active contribution to Gameforge's future micro-service structure
• Advisory role and support for internal developers and external game studios in the linking of games to our own services
• Maintenance and expansion of the Gameforge central mailing system
Qualifications to convince:
• IT-related degree or training qualification and/or several years' experience developing Java-based web applications or services
• Very good knowledge of Java and with Java web technologies, ideally with Spring
• Practical experience with OOA/OOD and design patterns
• Working knowledge of Unix/Linux
• Of advantage is experience with the following:
• NoSQL databases and message brokers, such as RabbitMQ
• Maven, build automation and Docker/Kubernetes
• Script languages such as Python, PHP and Shell
• A distinctly curious nature and a willingness to get to grips with new tools and technologies, as well as to work with exetensive unfamilar code
• Independent and structured way of working in an agile environment
• Confident communicative abilities in German and English (both written and spoken)
• Distinctive skill for communication and team-working
A company to connect:
• A position of responsibility in one of the most creative and exciting industries around
• Fantastic working environment loaded with extras (e.g. games room, massages)
• Free breakfast, lunch, drinks and fruit - every day!
• The ability to be flexible with working hours
• An enormous range of influence with millions of players in dozens of countries
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its games in more than 75 countries. Their portfolio includes a bundle of established gaming industry brands, including client-based titles such as award-winning role-playing game AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe's most successful MMO, Metin2. In future, the varied offering will be expanded by action-rich Anime MMORPG SoulWorker; Popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/ .
50759909 - Manager Marketing Communication Apply now » Date: May 9, 2018 Location: Bruchsal, BW, DE, 76646 Company: John Deere John Deere Bank Luxembourg is the European Headquarter for John Deere...
Requisition Id : 108139 Additional Work Location(s) : Garching, Germany Tasks / Responsibilities: In charge of recruitment for all Connected Car (and selected Corporate) positions for Europe...
Tasks / Responsibilities: Application of high-frequency metrology for our automotive customers focused on Audio Amplifier and Systems Execute regulatory tests according to valid Automotive - /...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 266 of 1000 Clinical Operations Manager - Karlsruhe - Medical Technology Company: Amoria Bond Location:...
This position is for a SW application engineer who is responsible for Marvell’s line of automotive Ethernet switch products. Along with answering customer questions and solving customer issues, an...
We are looking for an expert for the web real-time communication protocol (webRTC). Participate in the committees for the standardization of the webRTC of the relevant organizations (IETF, W3C)....
50759909 - Manager Marketing Communication Apply now » Date: May 9, 2018 Location: Bruchsal, BW,...
Requisition Id : 108139 Additional Work Location(s) : Garching, Germany Tasks /...
Tasks / Responsibilities: Application of high-frequency metrology for our automotive customers...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 266 of...
This position is for a SW application engineer who is responsible for Marvell’s line of...
We are looking for an expert for the web real-time communication protocol (webRTC). Participate...