IT BUSINESS ANALYST - Digital Factory (m/f)
Function: IT - ENGINEERING SYSTEMS
Requisition ID: 20493
Location: Darmstadt, HE, DE, 64293
Alternative Locations: Darmstadt, München, Speyer, Wört, Frankfurt
Education Experience: Bachelors Degree (High School +4 years)
Employment Experience: 5-7 years
Travel: 10% to 25%
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn , Facebook , WeChat and Twitter .
TE Connectivity’s IT Business Analysis Teams analyze complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. They provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. They also configure system settings and options; plan and execute unit, integration and acceptance testing, create specifications for systems to meet business requirements and design details of automated systems. At times, TE’s IT Business Analysis Teams may provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems and lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
Description: Manufacturing specialized analyst with experience with IT applications and how to use digital tools in a manufacturing environment. This role will require travelling to sites to evaluate process issues that can be solved by digital tools. Tasks include; value stream mapping and ROI propositions, working with business units for requirements gathering for tools and enhancements, documenting and communicating Ready to Deploy technologies for the company. EMEA Region.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Participate in onsite SWAT team events at business sites to determine which Ready to Deploy capabilities make sense for the site’s needs.
- Current and future state VSMs for identifying value opportunities.
- Work with business partners to communicate the Ready to Deploy catalog, map their processes, locate opportunities for value, enhancement requests, and gather detailed requirements.
- Document business needs and details required for a Project Manager to create and execute a deployment plan.
- Help capture business costs for implementing including plant labor and investments.
- Manage, create, and maintain documentation for Ready to Deploy tools.
- Basic understanding of digital factory Ready to Deploy capabilities including, Manufacturing Execution Systems (Ignition / Hydra), SAP, Quality, Machine Connectivity, Tooling, and Analytics.
- Combined software / industrial engineering experience and education of 5+ years.
- Six Sigma Greenbelt or equivalent. Blankbelt preferred.
- Proven track record with business analysis or industrial engineering.
- Manufacturing experience and familiarity with best practices for operators, quality, and different levels of the shop floor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Including MS Office, regional languages.
- Insightful TE knowledge of processes and procedures.
- Travel 25%, must have valid passport.
- Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Job Segment: Business Analyst, ERP, Developer, Engineer, SAP, Finance, Technology, Engineering
Senior Account Manager (M/F/D)-19000222 Description Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world’s leading clean, engine technology. We’re also small...
Regional Service Manager (m/f) - South Europe-LAE000157 About Us Laetus is the industry leader in inline quality control. Founded in 1974, the company is synonymous with successful vision...
Sales Account Executive Tracking Code E19-085 Job Description Ideally we are looking for someone who has had a strong track record as an inside sales rep or a commercial rep who wants to take the...
NAV Inhouse Berater (m/w/d) - Endkunde - Rm Hochheim a.M. Gehaltsrahmen: erfahrungsabhängig zwischen €50.000 - €75.000 Zur Unterstützung der Neueinführung von MS Dynamics NAV möchte dieser...
Funktionaler NAV Consultant (m/w/x)- Raum Dreieich Gehaltsrahmen: €69.000 (leistungs- & erfahrungsabhängig) Wenn Sie Ihren Beratungsschwerpunkt insbesondere im Finanzbereich sehen und im Raum...
NAV Programmierer (m/w/d)- Dreieichenhain max. €75.000 Gehaltsrahmen: erfahrungsabhängig Bei Ihrem nächsten Arbeitgeber möchten Sie sich auf die reine NAV Programmierung konzentrieren, da es...
Senior Account Manager (M/F/D)-19000222 Description Cummins is a place big enough to coach...
Regional Service Manager (m/f) - South Europe-LAE000157 About Us Laetus is the industry leader...
Sales Account Executive Tracking Code E19-085 Job Description Ideally we are looking for someone...
NAV Inhouse Berater (m/w/d) - Endkunde - Rm Hochheim a.M. Gehaltsrahmen: erfahrungsabhängig...
Funktionaler NAV Consultant (m/w/x)- Raum Dreieich Gehaltsrahmen: €69.000 (leistungs- &...
NAV Programmierer (m/w/d)- Dreieichenhain max. €75.000 Gehaltsrahmen: erfahrungsabhängig Bei...