IT BUSINESS ANALYST - Digital Factory (m/f)
Function: IT - ENGINEERING SYSTEMS
Requisition ID: 20493
Location: Darmstadt, HE, DE, 64293
Alternative Locations: Darmstadt, München, Speyer, Wört, Frankfurt
Education Experience: Bachelors Degree (High School +4 years)
Employment Experience: 5-7 years
Travel: 10% to 25%
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn , Facebook , WeChat and Twitter .
TE Connectivity’s IT Business Analysis Teams analyze complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. They provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. They also configure system settings and options; plan and execute unit, integration and acceptance testing, create specifications for systems to meet business requirements and design details of automated systems. At times, TE’s IT Business Analysis Teams may provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems and lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
Description: Manufacturing specialized analyst with experience with IT applications and how to use digital tools in a manufacturing environment. This role will require travelling to sites to evaluate process issues that can be solved by digital tools. Tasks include; value stream mapping and ROI propositions, working with business units for requirements gathering for tools and enhancements, documenting and communicating Ready to Deploy technologies for the company. EMEA Region.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Participate in onsite SWAT team events at business sites to determine which Ready to Deploy capabilities make sense for the site’s needs.
- Current and future state VSMs for identifying value opportunities.
- Work with business partners to communicate the Ready to Deploy catalog, map their processes, locate opportunities for value, enhancement requests, and gather detailed requirements.
- Document business needs and details required for a Project Manager to create and execute a deployment plan.
- Help capture business costs for implementing including plant labor and investments.
- Manage, create, and maintain documentation for Ready to Deploy tools.
- Basic understanding of digital factory Ready to Deploy capabilities including, Manufacturing Execution Systems (Ignition / Hydra), SAP, Quality, Machine Connectivity, Tooling, and Analytics.
- Combined software / industrial engineering experience and education of 5+ years.
- Six Sigma Greenbelt or equivalent. Blankbelt preferred.
- Proven track record with business analysis or industrial engineering.
- Manufacturing experience and familiarity with best practices for operators, quality, and different levels of the shop floor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Including MS Office, regional languages.
- Insightful TE knowledge of processes and procedures.
- Travel 25%, must have valid passport.
- Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Job Segment: Business Analyst, ERP, Developer, Engineer, SAP, Finance, Technology, Engineering
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 386 of 1000 Manager, Biostatistical Programming or Manager, Biostatistics Company: Premier Research Location:...
DBS Growth Leader – EMEAI-SCI002966 About Us SCIEX – An operating company within Danaher’s Life Sciences platform SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory...
Head of Group Operational Excellence (m/f/d) We are looking for a Head of Group Operational Excellence (m/f/d) based in Germany, alternatively in Liechtenstein or in Switzerland. As Head of Group...
Standorte in Deutschland: Darmstadt, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Leipzig, München, Nürnberg oder Stuttgart Sie reizt die Erstellung und Umsetzung von Konzepten rund um die Themen Internet of Things bzw....
Softwareentwickler* / Consultant* Digitalisierung - Java Frontend und AgileApps Cloud, Software AG US, 16 TageStandorte in Deutschland: Leipzig, Darmstadt, Hamburg, Nürnberg, München, Stuttgart und Düsseldorf Sie reizt die Erstellung und Umsetzung von Konzepten für individuelle Anwendungslösungen...
Standorte in Deutschland: Darmstadt, Rhein-Main, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, München, Nürnberg, Leipzig oder Stuttgart Sie reizt die Erstellung und Umsetzung von komplexen Anwendungsarchitekturen für...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 386 of...
DBS Growth Leader – EMEAI-SCI002966 About Us SCIEX – An operating company within Danaher’s Life...
Head of Group Operational Excellence (m/f/d) We are looking for a Head of Group Operational...
Standorte in Deutschland: Darmstadt, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Leipzig, München, Nürnberg oder...
Softwareentwickler* / Consultant* Digitalisierung - Java Frontend und AgileApps Cloud, Software AG US, 16 TageStandorte in Deutschland: Leipzig, Darmstadt, Hamburg, Nürnberg, München, Stuttgart und...
Standorte in Deutschland: Darmstadt, Rhein-Main, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, München, Nürnberg, Leipzig...