Vollzeit | Lindau, SACHSEN ANHALT | 10 Tage
|With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.0 billion in 2016.|
|Internship in Advanced Purchasing (ADAS)|
| For our Advanced Purchasing Department (ADAS) we are searching for a motivated student (m/f) who has got time at least 3 months time and is eager to:|
▪ support the Advanced Purchasing (ProjektEinkauf) team to fulfill the Projecttargets in regards to planning and steering of raw material and component acquisitions.
▪ calculate BillofMaterial (BOM) during acquisition phase
▪ develop concepts of cost efficient design with R&D to enable customer award
▪ design to cost activities to achieve material cost committed during acquisition phase (PCIS)
▪ work with Cost Reduction Program (CRP) for BU Project´s after Sop
▪ support Supplier Material Budget
▪ support the involvement of suppliers at a very early point of time (ESI)
▪ develop Sourcing plan and synchronize with project
▪ control the supplierrelated milestones during the product development phase
▪ follow up on supplier and material status
▪ support the Supplier and Material Strategies
▪ perform and control the Sourcing Activties according to current processes
▪ perform Sourcing Activities according to Sourcing plan (intime sourcing)
In this internship you learn also, how to be:
▪ Reponsible for Supplier Tooling regarding Budget and Data Management Tooling database
▪ Developing own problem solving scenarios in case of project cost and Project timing risks
▪ in escalation in case of problems which cannot be solved on team level
▪ handle data management in AP Reporting
▪ in usage of Purchasing tools (AP Tracker, Supply On, ...)
▪ handle data management according to Purchasing and BU Purchasing KPI´s and Goals
▪ support ordering of B and C Samples according Purchasing Process
|Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.|
Gemeinsam erfolgreich für begeisterte Kunden. Dafür stehen deutschlandweit 15.100 Mitarbeiter in mehr als 330 Märkten und in der Kölner Zentrale. Als nachhaltiges Unternehmen sind uns unsere...
Du packst Dinge lieber direkt an, statt nur drüber zu reden - schätzt aber auch den direkten Austausch mit Kollegen und Kunden? Du hast gute Ideen und übernimmst gerne Verantwortung? Dann starte...
Gemeinsam erfolgreich für begeisterte Kunden. Dafür stehen deutschlandweit 15.100 Mitarbeiter in...
Du packst Dinge lieber direkt an, statt nur drüber zu reden - schätzt aber auch den direkten...