The role of the Global Brand Lead is suited to consumer-oriented, performance driven candidates who are passionate about consumer healthcare and want to be key contributors to the long-term strategic direction and drive short and mid-term executional excellence to make Sanofi a leading global player in CHC.
Based on best-in-class consumer insights, this position will develop and lead successful implementation of brand strategies and lifecycle projects in key global markets and contribute to the delivery of the strategic objectives for the category.
Brands & Portfolio Strategy Development
- Lead the development of the consumer & HCPs centric brand strategy based on a clear vision and right to win
- Contribute to lead the Brand Building global project, including the validation and alignment with the category global leadership team
Consumer, Customer, HCP and market understanding
- Generate insights in collaboration with insights manager to fuel innovation across the brand
- Identify the strongest consumer insights and target claims to maximise the competitiveness of current and future products
Business Performance and P&L Accountability
- Deliver strategic and financial objectives based on operating plan
- Planning and controlling of internal brand budget
Integrated Communication Campaigns
- Develop and implement all global communication tools (TV, print, POS, digital, radio, HCP) to support the brand objectives in close collaboration with lead countries
- Build strategic partnerships with approved communication agencies
Transversal and External Relationships
- Build strong working relationships with key local market contacts, developing a strong knowledge of market and business needs and ensuring clarity of communications.
Requirements & Qualifications
- University degree in a business related field (advanced degree preferred)
- MBA (ideally with focus on marketing) would be a plus
Required knowledge and/or experience
- 8 years minimum expertise in consumer marketing acquired in recognized OTC/FMCG companies
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies & branding, ideally with both DTC & medical detailing strategies
- Experience in advertising development, brand positioning, communication & new product concepts development
- Proven experience in managing transversal projects independently and autonomously
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills in English
- German and/or French language skills favorable, but not a must
Behavioral and LEAD-competencies
- Cooperate Transversally - Collaborate effectively with peers, stakeholders and partners across the organization to positively impact business results
- Act for change within project matrix - Embrace change and innovation and initiate new and improved ways of working
- Develop People - Take responsibility for developing one’s self and others in anticipation of future business needs
- Strategic thinking, creativity and problem-solving
- Strong analytical thinking, action planning and organizing
- Team spirit, persuasiveness & influence, highly collaborative with all cross functional partners
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal, especially in groups, preparing and delivering presentations
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team.
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, health management).
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees.
- You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully.
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life
Account Manager South Germany - Home Office (f/m)-MIC000111 About Us Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of...
IDC Germany is looking for a Senior Consultant based in Frankfurt for German speaking region research team providing clients in the ICT-industry as well as consulting firms and end user...
Description: About Citi: Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers,...
Qualifications: • BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience • Deep experience in Project management • Experience of managing within a highly regulated environment. • Knowledge...
Sr. Systems Requirement Analyst (m/w) - Job title: Sr. Associate Client Service Advisor IT, First Data, 28 TageSr. Systems Requirement Analyst (m/w) - Job title: Sr. Associate Client Service Advisor IT - (2281170) Description First Data is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology solutions, serving...
Manager Reporting/Analytics (m/w) - (2304133) Description First Data is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology solutions, serving more than six million business locations and 4,000...
Account Manager South Germany - Home Office (f/m)-MIC000111 About Us Pall Corporation is a...
IDC Germany is looking for a Senior Consultant based in Frankfurt for German speaking region...
Description: About Citi: Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer...
Qualifications: • BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience • Deep...
Sr. Systems Requirement Analyst (m/w) - Job title: Sr. Associate Client Service Advisor IT, First Data, 28 TageSr. Systems Requirement Analyst (m/w) - Job title: Sr. Associate Client Service Advisor...
Manager Reporting/Analytics (m/w) - (2304133) Description First Data is a global leader in...