HID EMEA Customer Service Representative
This position is responsible for the provision of a consistently high quality of Customer Service to Human Identification (HID) EMEA customers. All tasks should be carried out in line with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) maintaining at all times the Departmental Standards, while striving to attain the personal targets and team targets as set by the department Manager/Team Leader.
What will you do?
This person will work with HID sales on most complex tenders where specific support is needed because of complex tender regulatory requirements, interaction with third parties for tender preparation (eg external lawyers, translation companies, etc.), interaction with local customer service tender offices, etc. Also, this person will liaise with CS EMEA tender Coordinator to align HID tender processes to LSG EMEA operating mechanisms. Finally, this person will create a repository for HID-specific documentation to be routinely used by HID sales reps across EMEA.
Handling Large/Complex Orders
This person will liaise with local customer services representatives across EMEA to ensure smooth handling of large and/or complex orders. For instance orders which require lot testing prior to order placement, lot reservation, complex shipment plans, large quantities, specific expiration dates, intercompany transactions, 3rd party purchases, specific supporting documentation (eg certificates of origin), pre-inspections, etc.
Sample Collection Business
This person will act as a liaison between EMEA HID customers and HID Business to ensure timely communication and issue resolution with accuracy and efficiency regarding sample collection products. Main areas of focus will be:
- Liaise with Planning, Procurement and OEM vendors to ensure alignment between HID EMEA Sample Collection demand and product availability
- Maintain line of communication with OEM vendors to assess delivery status ensure good visibility among all internal stake-holders (HID Sales, Product Management, Planning, Supply Chain)
- Keep end-customers informed about product delivery schedules and proactively communicate changes in case of delays
- Work with OEM vendors and internal departments (Logistics, Planning, Procurement, etc) to identify corrective actions and areas of improvement
- Partner with Quality and Product Management to handle customer complaints and keep customer informed during the different phases of the investigation
- Liaise with carriers to ensure timely pick-up and delivery of goods and to identify and resolve situations that may result in delays
- Monitor sample collection projects across EMEA by keeping track of status, scope, timeline, etc.
Nature and Scope:
- This position reports to the Customer Service Team Leader
- The incumbent is responsible for conveying matters of concern to the department manager either directly or via the Team Leader/Senior CS Reps as appropriate. Incumbents will maintain the highest personal working standards and performance with emphasis on quality and service thus upholding the Company’s commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Must demonstrate judgment, tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers as well the ability to handle confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Job encounters recurring and routine work situations with occasional variations from the norm. Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations. Normally receives instruction on routine work, general instruction on new assignments.
- Accuracy is required in performing all functions of this position. Initiative and organization skills are extremely valuable to ensure good customer service.
- Must possess self-motivation, enthusiasm, and positive attitude and perform as a team player.
- Must have the training and ability to operate, set up, maintain, and trouble shoot various types of office equipment according to equipment and SOP manuals.
What are we looking for?
- A good basic standard of education or relevant experience is required. Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- English speaking is essential.
- Italian language desirable.
Experience and Skills:
- Some previous Customer Service essential
- SAP / E1 experience preferred but not essential
- PC / Website skills essential.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
What we offer:
- Private medical insurance
- A variety of flexible benefits
As the world leader in serving science, our work is more than something that fills our days. When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation.With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. It’s not just a career, it’s a chance to realise your best – professionally and personally.
Join us and contribute to our mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today!
1 day ago | Agribusiness - Produce and Produce Related Services - Consultant/Agent, AgCareers.com, 27 TageJob Description DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS), recently named by the independent research and consulting firm Verdantix as an "Outstanding Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety...
Technical Customer Service Specialist (m/f/x) Company Information TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and...
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential! Job...
Manager FP&A (f/m) Company Information TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more...
Student Worker or Intern (m/f) Procurement TE Automotive is one of the leading providers of advanced automobile connectivity solutions. We enable nearly every electronic function in the car --...
NetSuite Sales Consultant-18001DOV Detailed Description and Job Requirements Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of...
1 day ago | Agribusiness - Produce and Produce Related Services - Consultant/Agent, AgCareers.com, 27 TageJob Description DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS), recently named by the independent research...
Technical Customer Service Specialist (m/f/x) Company Information TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13...
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+...
Manager FP&A (f/m) Company Information TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology...
Student Worker or Intern (m/f) Procurement TE Automotive is one of the leading providers of...
NetSuite Sales Consultant-18001DOV Detailed Description and Job Requirements Provides direction...