We're looking for "Doers".
Online games are your passion and you want to contribute to the success of our games? Can you keep cool even in the toughest of situations? Are you a team player, have a talent for organisation and communication? Then keep reading!
Tasks to inspire:
• Conception and execution of communication campaigns and promotions regarding in-game events and other game- or service-related content or updates, mainly through e-mail campaigns
• disciplinary leadership and professional development of a small, professional team
• Development, administration and communication of a campaign calendar in close cooperation with other Marketing Departments
• Optimization and enhancement of CRM programs and definition of the future CRM program plan
• Identification and prioritization of functions, data attributes and automations for CRM product development in coordination with internal Departments
• Planning, conducting and analysing customer satisfaction surveys
• Evaluation and analysing campaign details including reporting
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly campaign reports
Qualifications to convince:
• Degree in communication/media management or comparable qualification
• Several years of professional experience in marketing communication, best in the free-2-play environment
• Profound knowledge of international (especially North American and European) user and data protection laws
• Strong technical knowledge of SaaS-CRM- and marketing automation systems
• Strong understanding of economic interrelationships as well as a high ability to work under pressure and great personal commitment
• Independent, structured and focused way of working and quick grasping
• Team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
• Negotiation skills and persistence
• Very good knowledge of standard MS Office products as well as business-fluent knowledge of German and English; other foreign languages are an advantage
Please provide your application documents in English.
A company to connect:
• An extensive on-boarding program with personal mentor
• The informality of a start-up combined with more than 10 years' experience in the industry
• A dynamic working environment offering opportunities for personal development and for contributing ideas
• An open corporate culture and trust-based working time
• Benefit from colleagues with many years' experience in the industry
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its games in more than 75 countries. Their portfolio includes a bundle of established gaming industry brands, including client-based titles such as award-winning role-playing game AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe's most successful MMO, Metin2. In future, the varied offering will be expanded by action-rich Anime MMORPG SoulWorker; Popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/ .
You will manage a software development team maintaining and evolving highly available backend services to ensure the evolution and reliability of our products in a fast paced SaaS environment....
Job ID: JR0089053 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Karlsruhe, DE Other Locations: Job Type: Intern Working Student Autonomous Mobile Systems (f/m) Job Description We are offering a...
Job ID: JR0089345 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Karlsruhe, DE Other Locations: Job Type: Tech Grad Platform Application Engineering Intern (f/m) Job Description The Intern (m/f)...
Job ID: JR0084335 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location: Karlsruhe, DE Other Locations: Job Type: College Grad Software Quality Engineer for Automotive (m/f) Job Description In this role,...
Für unser Team Real Estate & Facilities in Karlsruhe suchen wir ab Anfang Dezember die Unterstützung eines Werkstudenten. Bist du bereit für eine neue Herausforderung? Dann bist du bei uns genau...
Senior Consultant Microsoft Business Intelligence Exklusiv für Sie 80.000 Euro p.a. und Homeoffice! Was gibts Besseres? Für unseren Microsoft Partner suchen wir -Nigel Frank International- einen...
You will manage a software development team maintaining and evolving highly available backend...
Job ID: JR0089053 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Karlsruhe, DE Other...
Job ID: JR0089345 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Karlsruhe, DE Other...
Job ID: JR0084335 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location: Karlsruhe, DE Other...
Für unser Team Real Estate & Facilities in Karlsruhe suchen wir ab Anfang Dezember die...
Senior Consultant Microsoft Business Intelligence Exklusiv für Sie 80.000 Euro p.a. und...