Be part of something special; come join the Secusmart Sales Team!
Secusmart, a subsidiary of BlackBerry Limited, is the leading expert in the development and implementation of comprehensive anti-eavesdropping solutions for German government agencies and organizations responsible for the provision of emergency services as well as governments and public authorities outside of Germany. With teams in Germany and North America, we secure enterprise information and applications on today’s most popular mobile devices and platforms, protecting both business and personal data.
Are you the person we’re looking for?
Working as part of the Secusmart sales team, you will be responsible for managing and leveraging relationships directly with Government authorities within Germany to promote increased visibility, sponsorship and sell through of Secusmart Secure Voice Solutions.
In return for your talent and enthusiasm, we will provide you with an attractive compensation, commission & benefits package. You will also have the opportunity to thrive in a dynamic environment, working alongside outstanding colleagues. In short, you bring the talent and we provide the environment, tools and resources for you to succeed, win big and accelerate your professional growth & development.
- Through a strong relationship with identified targeted accounts, influence the adoption of Secusmart product portfolio.
- Actively support those named accounts through all stages of the sales cycle including sales planning and delivery of sales programs/incentives to promote awareness and stimulate demand for Secusmart
- Build and maintain senior management level relationships to gain an understanding of their key priorities and specific use cases to identify joint regional sales strategies and tactics for achievement of sales targets.
- Partner with Secusmart Development Team and Secusmart Operations Team to develop customized solutions and consultancy support
- Build and manage a sales pipeline
- Participate in regional Secusmart trade shows, including delivery of seminars to a diverse audience including end user corporate influencers and technical administrators.
You will have:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration / Technical Related Field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven government account management sales experience
- Direct touch solution sales experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Confident and effective communication skills in both German and English.
- Ability to effectively present and influence individuals and groups at all levels.
- Demonstrated sales and key account management experience with a track record of consistent sales quota over-achievement.
- Broad knowledge of mobile enterprise software, unified communications and mobile device management solutions highly desirable.
Job Family Group Name:Sales
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Administrator Tracking #: 4568 Location: Germany - Ratingen Position Type: Full-Time/Regular Description WE are Self-starters, WE arePassionate, WE are Relationship builders, WE are Innovative, We...
Office Assistant Tracking #: 4524 Location: Germany - Ratingen Position Type: Temp/Contract Description WE are Self-starters, WE arePassionate, WE are Relationship builders, WE are Innovative, We...
Job Description Technical Sales Specialist Antibodies and Immunoassays, South Germany and Austria (m/f/d) Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 78 of 1000 Clinical Research Associate / Early Development (m/w) Company: Docs Global (Continental...
Talent Acquisition Manager, Central and Southern Europe - WD30059149338 What you will do... Our Talent Acquisition Center of Expertise is responsible for recruiting across all business units and...
Learning Facilitator II (m/f)-HAC006171 About Us Hach is a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of analytical instruments, test kits and reagents for testing the quality of water,...
Administrator Tracking #: 4568 Location: Germany - Ratingen Position...
Office Assistant Tracking #: 4524 Location: Germany - Ratingen Position...
Job Description Technical Sales Specialist Antibodies and Immunoassays, South Germany and...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 78 of...
Talent Acquisition Manager, Central and Southern Europe - WD30059149338 What you will do... Our...
Learning Facilitator II (m/f)-HAC006171 About Us Hach is a world leader in the manufacture and...