Be part of something special; come join the QNX Sales team!
QNX Software Systems Limited, a subsidiary of BlackBerry Limited, is a leading vendor of operating systems, middleware, development tools, and professional services for connected embedded systems. Global leaders such as Audi, Siemens, General Electric, Cisco, and Lockheed Martin depend on QNX technology for their in-car electronics, medical devices, industrial automation systems, network routers, and other mission- or life-critical applications.
Are you the person we're looking for?
Working as a Field Application Engineer, you will be working directly with customers to drive revenue through adoption of QNX software and services as part of the European Sales team. You'll be a key technical resource in the team, working in a pre and post sales capacity and will be responsible for owning customer technical relationships and representing QNX.
In return for your talent and enthusiasm we will provide you with an attractive compensation, commission & benefits package, working with state of the art technology, and the chance to thrive in a dynamic environment, working hand in hand with talented colleagues. In short, you bring the talent and we provide the environment, tools and resources for you to build your skillset and accelerate your growth & personal development.
In this role, you will:
- Provide technical expertise and knowledge of QNX solutions to customers and prospects in both a pre-sale and post-sale capacity
- Deliver technical, consultative, pre-sales support to the wider sales team including analysing customer design requirements, offering feasibility/ scope assessments to customer requests, and other activities as required
- Manage customer’s technical requirements (through various support and engineering departments) from development phase to commercial release
- Build and maintain positive customer (technical staff) relations with active customers to encourage new development projects and appropriate upgrades
- Deliver pre-sales software development work (demos, benchmarking, high-level customer design assistance, initial environment set-up, as on occasion may be asked to participate in select development relating to customer specific needs, etc.)
- Deliver technical presentations to customers, and represent BlackBerry Technology Solutions/QNX at regional trade shows and speaking engagements or in concert with our large customers
- Act as a liaison between customers and QNX engineering and engineering service departments
- Develop, and maintain a technical knowledge base of competitive intelligence, and may build sales tools to help present our product feature and benefits in the most competitive light
- Provide recommendations to Marketing and Sales on technical requirements to constantly improve and enhance customer experience
You will have:
- Sales engineering experience in software sales within the given region
- Demonstrated software development, design and architecture experience with a focus on embedded system development, real-time programming, or similar low level programming with C, Assembly, or C++
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar, or equivalent meaningful experience
- Strong and influential interpersonal and relationship building skills in both German and English
- Embedded/Industrial/Medical/Automotive/ADAS/Acoustics segment Vertical market experience
- Ability to travel through Europe
- Technical experience in RTOS sales solutions from competitive providers such as Wind River, Green Hills, Mentor Graphics or similar vendors
- Broad general knowledge of the high-tech and Automotive industry
Interested to learn more? We'd love to hear from you.
Job Family Group Name:Sales
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Principal Consultant - Project Management SaaS Solutions Construction & Engineering, Oracle, 12 TagePrincipal Consultant - Project Management SaaS Solutions Construction & Engineering-18001HLL Preferred Qualifications PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT - Project Management Solutions Construction/ Real...
JOB DESCRIPTION: At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the...
The opportunity: A Senior Technical Architect is engaged on the implementation of OpenText solutions to customers. The focus is on design of the technical architecture and technical lead of the...
Who is Mastercard? We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously...
We believe the following skills will help you: · University degree in computer science or comparable qualification · Several years of professional experience as Enterprise Architect,...
Alliances Senior Director (m/w/*)-18001KCF Preferred Qualifications Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For...
Principal Consultant - Project Management SaaS Solutions Construction & Engineering, Oracle, 12 TagePrincipal Consultant - Project Management SaaS Solutions Construction &...
JOB DESCRIPTION: At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through...
The opportunity: A Senior Technical Architect is engaged on the implementation of OpenText...
Who is Mastercard? We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments...
We believe the following skills will help you: · University degree in computer science or...
Alliances Senior Director (m/w/*)-18001KCF Preferred Qualifications Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the...