Diese Position ist möglicherweise abgelaufen!
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. Amazon is currently looking for a highly organized, efficient, creative and forward-thinking Executive Assistant to join support the VP of Amazon Transportation Services Europe who is based in Munich Germany.
This role requires attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple critical requests. In this role, you will work closely with group leaders throughout the organization worldwide. Ideally, you are detail oriented, and an experienced planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility and prioritization. You will have previous administrative experience and will be happy to embrace a fast-paced, working environment.
- Provide executive support to the VP of Amazon Transportation Services Europe and provide additional administrative support to directors within the team
- Arrange international travel itineraries and hotel bookings
- Interact with Amazon counterparts on a global basis to arrange meetings and conference calls, with key operations colleagues and internal managers
- Be in charge of EU ATS’ monthly newsletter, assist with the preparation of presentations and narrative documentation
- Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, and team social events)
- Prepare materials for meetings and provide post-meeting follow-up notes, track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Take proactive steps to ensure that best practice and coordination is seamless across all interfaces
- Be responsible for the overall direction and coordination of the team’s administration
- Management of team space, including moves and reconfigurations
- Make timely decisions using independent judgment on a regular basis
- Carry out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures
· A minimum of 2+ years as an Administrative/Executive Assistant supporting a senior leader
· English language skills
· Able to work efficiently and accurately when under pressure to meet tight deadlines
· Good computer skills, Outlook (Advanced), Word (Advanced level), PowerPoint (Advanced level), Excel (good level) and internet research
· Excellent organizational, planning, prioritization skills and attention to detail
· Experience of diary management and arranging international travel and conference calls
· Demonstrate strong track record being a team player
· Demonstrate a track record of problem solving and analytical skill capability with the ability to operate with ambiguity.
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
· Must have positive attitude and be comfortable with high level executive interactions
- German language skills
- Project management skills
The opportunity: This position will be based in Germany (we are flexible on location). You will report to the Sales Director, Northern Region, On-Demand Messaging within the Business Network...
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a...
Executive Assistant - Technology Division Management - Associate Job Number: 3120001 Posting Date : Oct 31, 2018 Primary Location : Europe, Middle East,...
Next Ventures require a Freelance German-speaking Senior Java Developer for a customer in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. You will be working on the merging and rollout of a highly-available...
Supplier Quality Engineer - International Assignment, VIE-QUA18720 Description Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer "New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry....
IRC Deutschland is looking for a Regional Grants Advisor (m/f) – Europe and North Africa Location: Berlin or Bonn, Germany Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time with some international...
The opportunity: This position will be based in Germany (we are flexible on location). You will...
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to...
Executive Assistant - Technology Division Management - Associate Job Number: 3120001 Posting...
Next Ventures require a Freelance German-speaking Senior Java Developer for a customer in North...
Supplier Quality Engineer - International Assignment, VIE-QUA18720 Description Faurecia is an...
IRC Deutschland is looking for a Regional Grants Advisor (m/f) – Europe and North...