The Enterprise Account Manager manages an assigned territory. The tasks will include prospecting and mining assigned leads, expanding business with existing customer, representing the entire product line of LogMeIn, demonstrating a mastery of selling our SaaS products, articulating business value to prospects and customers by applying extensive knowledge of the competitive landscape and the broad collaboration market, continuously raising expectations of achievement potential for the entire sales team, managing accurate forecasts, and building C-level relationships in customer organizations.
- Develop, nurture and maintain strong relationships with existing clients to maximize both retention and expansion sales into assigned accounts.
- Navigate customer organizations to engage with multiple decision makers and influencers, and ensure relationships with key internal buyers are developed and maintained.
- Prospect, identify and develop new opportunities.
- Leverage LMI’s sales process and account management standards, develop and document territory and account plans. Assist in the development and design of marketing campaigns to assigned territory.
- Understand prospects'/clients' core business strategy and find repeatable ways for LMI to support and deliver that strategy through enabling technologies and services.
- In all instances, ensure LMI delivers a superior customer experience to its clients/prospects
- Develop and meet accurate monthly and quarterly sales forecasts for the territory.
- Develop and maintain a high level of understanding of LMI’s products and services.
- Be an active contributor to a positive, collaborative, and high performing team environment.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree.
- Several years of software sales experience and B2B mid-market or enterprise sales experience.
- Proficient with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com.
- Strong technical and business aptitude. Conversant with the latest technologies trends and issues.
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills with demonstrated success in working with C-level executives and building relationships across levels in partner organizations.
- Clarity of thought and entrepreneurial skills to develop new business strategy.
- Ability to present competently and confidently at various levels in an organization.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities with a 'get it done' attitude. Ability to create "a buy in", both internally and externally.
- Strong sense of ownership for results.
- Team player with the ability to work closely and cross functionally.
- Very good German & English language skills.
Our simple to use cloud-based, cross-platform web, mobile and desktop applications like GoToMeeting, LastPass, join.me, GoToMyPC, Rescue, Central, and GoToAssist, among others, make it possible for people and companies to connect and engage with their workplace, colleagues, customers, and products anywhere, anytime. For more information please visit: https://www.logmeininc.com/products
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
BNP Paribas Asset Management is the independent asset manager within the international BNP Paribas Group. As experienced investment experts, our employees enjoy the trust of investors in 75...
Job ID: JR0075016 Job Category: Sales Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job Type: Experienced Hire Account Executive Germany (f/m) Job Description This is a commissioned sales...
Job ID: JR0072770 Job Category: Sales Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job Type: College Grad Field Sales Engineer f/m Job Description This is a commissioned sales position....
Job ID: JR0072966 Job Category: Sales Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job Type: Experienced Hire Account Executive - Education f/m Job Description This is a commissioned sales...
The opportunity: Reporting to Field Marketing, the Account Development Representative provides the link between Field Sales and Marketing in OpenText and are accountable for developing pipeline...
Job ID: JR0074874 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job Type: Intern Intern Business Development EMEA (f/m) Job Description We are Intel's unmanned aerial...
BNP Paribas Asset Management is the independent asset manager within the international...
Job ID: JR0075016 Job Category: Sales Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job Type:...
Job ID: JR0072770 Job Category: Sales Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job Type:...
Job ID: JR0072966 Job Category: Sales Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job Type:...
The opportunity: Reporting to Field Marketing, the Account Development Representative provides...
Job ID: JR0074874 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Munich, DE Other...