Are you ready to take a step forward in your career?
Do you want to join an amazing team where results count and team work matters?
Join our European Automotive Center in Stuttgart for a Global Account Manager role.
Due to massive growth in our automotive segment with great forecasts for new business bookings throughout Europe and the main OEMs as our business partners, we are growing our Global Account Management Team for several key customers.
We are looking for someone who is…
- Intensely collaborative
- Passionately focused on the customer
- Disciplined executor of responsibilities
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is some of what you’ll do…
- Review and finishing of the change request (Engineering Change Request) as well as the implementation (Engineering Change Order) considering the subject-specific inputs/documents (for example: checking if the ECR-request is correct and complete, Start of the ECR, Start of the ECO, …)
- Coordination of all changes with the requester and the involved departments including the definition of the implementation date
- Creation of statistics / reports / overviews / presentations
- Monitoring of key figures (example: average throughput time of the ECO)
- Definition of priorities with regard to contents and time to work on changes (ECOs) and finish them
- Application of the database used in Change Management (AGILE)
- Support of all AGILE user
- Request of the application of new AGILE users within FLEX
- Creation of bills of material for new products in the ERP-System
- Substitute of Manager Change Management in all relevant topics
Here is some of what you’ll need…
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Technician or Industrial education with good technical knowledge
- Experience within the automotive desirable in and Automotive Electronics preferred
- Min. 3 years of experience in a technical development area and/or Project management function within the automotive industry (at OEMs or Tier 1)
- Additional desired commercial and/or technical knowledge (Optional-Qualifications)
- Experience and right attitude for building and maintaining trustful relationships
- Good Communication Skills, Global awareness, Professionalism, Accurateness in detail
- Good English and native German language skills, multi-lingual language skills are preferred
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide…
- Great team and work environment
- Challenging assignments
- Supportive, flexible culture
- Fast moving business environment
- Truly international workplace
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.
Dynamics CRM Solutions Architect - Ludwigsburg - €95K + Roles in Germany are ALWAYS popular, maybe it's the lifestyle? The scenery? The working conditions?.....or the sausages and beer? This...
Job Type: Permanent Apply for this job Date Posted: 23rd December 2017 Location: Ludwigsburg, Germany Contact Name: Scott Johnson Telephone: + 44 191 3001844 Reference: 040917C Salary: €85000 -...
Your Responsibilities: Recommend implementation standards and design patterns that support information security and regulatory compliance objectives Document key technical requirements for our...
<< Back to Search Results Energy Products Specialist Req. ID: 57933 Office Location: EU-DE-Stuttgart-Dorotheen Quartier Job Shift: Job Type: Employee Description Energy Products Specialist Tesla,...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 64 of 1000 Quality Director/Quality Person Company: EPM Scientific Location: Stuttgart Reference:...
Senior Dynamics CRM Developer - Stuttgart - €80,000+ Are you a Senior Dynamics CRM Developer that has hit a glass ceiling in your job? Or Not really valued as part of the team? Are your ambitions...
Dynamics CRM Solutions Architect - Ludwigsburg - €95K + Roles in Germany are ALWAYS popular,...
Job Type: Permanent Apply for this job Date Posted: 23rd December 2017 Location: Ludwigsburg,...
Your Responsibilities: Recommend implementation standards and design patterns that support...
<< Back to Search Results Energy Products Specialist Req. ID: 57933 Office...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 64 of...
Senior Dynamics CRM Developer - Stuttgart - €80,000+ Are you a Senior Dynamics CRM Developer...