Dauerhaft | Berlin, BERLIN | mehr als ein Jahr | Frist: DSE- Germany ; HCL Technologies - DSE- Germany
Diese Position ist möglicherweise abgelaufen!
Role & Requirements Expected of Support Team Lead
Role: HCL Support Team Lead - Infrastructure Services Division
Primary Responsibilities\Requirements are:
• Support Team Lead for the Support Team for Desk Side Services at one of HCL’s client sites in Cologne-Germany
• Desk Side Team Management
• Customer Relationship Management In Country
• Partner Relationship Management
• Project Management
• SLA Management including Incident, Problem, Configuration, Service Request etc.
• Daily reviews with the Regional Service Delivery Manager – in country.as appropriate.
• Periodic reviews with Customer and Partners in Country
• Reporting & Metrics Analysis\Delivery
• Interaction with global reporting team
• Team Communication
• Interaction\Leadership of the Field Services Team in Germany
• Ability to interact with customers so as to ensure that the service is polite, efficient and responsive
• To work through issues analytically to a successful conclusion
Skills, Experience and Qualification Required for the Position:
• Experience – 5-7 years IT experience, with at least 2-3 years as a Team Lead.
• Team Lead would be expected to have a good understanding of IT Desktop Infrastructure, Vendor Management.
• ITIL knowledge preferred
• Team Lead will have a good understanding of Desk side Desktop Management, Maintenance, Deployment.
• Should have very strong written and oral communication skills
• Flexibility with respect to time – client deliverables need to be met with a Can Do attitude
• Excellent problem solving / quantitative/ analytical skills- MS Excel
• Ability to provide consistent, excellent customer support
• Demonstrated ability to work in an onsite/offshore delivery model and understanding of issues involved in providing services to customers within the respective environments especially as it pertains to Desktop Infrastructure management services
• Experience of working with a globally and culturally diverse team
• Understands local culture and nuances of dealing with third parties
• IT Qualifications considered
• Strong German/English Communication Skills
Principal Consultant - Oracle Marketing Consulting (OMC)-18000I1D Preferred Qualifications Position title: Principal Consultant DE Location: Dusseldorf, DE The Person A highly motivated Digital...
Fahrzeugarchitekt Konzept und Entwicklung Mechanteil (m/w)-TFEN-DEHE01546944 Description OPERABILITY VEHICLE ARCHITECT (M/F) TFEN-DEHE01546944 Description Bombardier Transportation is a global...
About Continental With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230,000 employees in 56 countries. In the...
Client Support Specialist - Berlin, Germany-03835 Description Provide exceptional support to Gallup clients. As a client support specialist in our Berlin office, you will provide the world-class...
Senior Product Manager Gastrointestinal/Natpar (f/m) Location: Berlin – Germany Reporting To: Franchise Head GI/IM Job Summary The Senior Product Manager is responsible for all aspects of the...
Amazon’s Legal Department is looking for a talented public procurement lawyer to support Amazon Web Services (AWS) and other Amazon businesses selling to public sector customers throughout the...
Principal Consultant - Oracle Marketing Consulting (OMC)-18000I1D Preferred...
Fahrzeugarchitekt Konzept und Entwicklung Mechanteil...
About Continental With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading...
Client Support Specialist - Berlin, Germany-03835 Description Provide exceptional support to...
Senior Product Manager Gastrointestinal/Natpar (f/m) Location: Berlin – Germany Reporting To:...
Amazon’s Legal Department is looking for a talented public procurement lawyer to support Amazon...