Requisition Id : 109405
Additional Work Location(s) : Filderstadt, Germany; Karlsbad, Germany
- Provide expert input for Product Development team in defining requirements and architecture of Cluster Platform keeping in mind domain specific requirements – in term of strict timing related KPIs, Functional Safety compliance, AUTOSAR related technologies, HMI technologies, graphics, system boot time etc.
- Provide expert input for cluster tooling and testing strategy as well as guiding Test Automation team
- Plan cluster architecture and feature roadmap based on state of the art technologies in this domain and trends in the ecosystem
- Be the Single Point of Contact within the organization for all OEM related RFI/RFQs on Digital Cluster related opportunities
- Lead technical Q&A and analyze the requirement for customers and technical evaluation of partners
- Train associates and build awareness in the internal cluster domain (especially towards Marketing, Customer Business Units and Customer Program teams)
- Get aware of market technology trends related to chipset, feature sent, performance, customer base and much more
- Represent Harman in key industry seminars as the Subject Matter Expert
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, IT, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- More than 10 years of experience in Automotive Electronics out of which at least 6 years in Electro Mechanical / Hybrid / Digital Cluster domain
- You are an expert in state-of-the-art instrument clusters technology
- Experienced in complete architecting, designing and development of cluster systems including related quality and reliability processes (ASIL, FMEA, etc)
- Deep experience in CAN, AUTOSAR, Visualization / HMI Tools used in Digital Cluster domain
- Knowledge of CAN FD and Adaptive AUTOSAR would be an advantage
- Expert in Embedded Systems and RTOS
- Experience in leading a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as innovative mind set
- German and English language skills required
- Willingness to travel (10 - 20%)
- Work in international teams with the biggest worldwide automotive customers
- Attractive salary package
- Training on the job and technical trainings
- Further development opportunities
- A great package of additional benefits such as
- flexible working time
- free parking spaces or allowance for public transportation
- language courses
- employee discounts on our HARMAN products (JBL, AKG; HARMAN Kardon) and much more
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN! (www.harman.com ) #LI-GT1
Job Segment: Manager, Engineer, Electrical, Embedded, Product Development, Management, Engineering, Technology, Research
We're looking for "Doers". Online games are your passion and you want to contribute to the success of our games? Can you keep cool even in the toughest of situations? Are you a team player, have a...
158310BR Job Description Within IBM CIO in the area of Sales & Marketing Systems the Analytics Solutions mission is to provide business insights to our partners in sales and marketing to win in...
158813BR Job Description Within IBM CIO in the area of Sales & Marketing Systems the Analytics Solutions mission is to provide business insights to our partners in sales and marketing to win in...
Job Description Are you looking to make a real impact on a large scale? IBM has recently embarked on a major transformational journey. IBM Design needs talented and motivated design practice...
Consumer Insight Specialist (m/f)( Job Number: 180004KA) Description Consumer Insight Specialist (m/f) “I want to achieve great things and I want them to be noticed” Nestlé PTC Food, Singen,...
This role resides within the Games Division, the group within Gameforge where great gaming talents work together to publish world class Free-to-Play online service based games and where the...
We're looking for "Doers". Online games are your passion and you want to contribute to the...
158310BR Job Description Within IBM CIO in the area of Sales & Marketing Systems the Analytics...
158813BR Job Description Within IBM CIO in the area of Sales & Marketing Systems the Analytics...
Job Description Are you looking to make a real impact on a large scale? IBM has recently...
Consumer Insight Specialist (m/f)( Job Number: 180004KA) Description Consumer Insight Specialist...
This role resides within the Games Division, the group within Gameforge where great gaming...