Director Product Management | B2C Performance Marketing (m/f)
At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
We believe that "through sports we have the power to change lives". And Digital is the most powerful tool we have to touch the lives of our consumers.
In Digital IT, we are the technical pioneers that build the technology vision that enables those digital connections. As individuals, we are creative, confident and collaborative in our agile approach. As a team, we’re function at speed, are empowered to make change, and are obsessed with creating quality for our consumers.
Define and implement global and cutting edge performance marketing solutions that will touch the lives of consumers and ultimately create brand-heat, traffic and conversion. Connect the world of performance marketing with the adidas digital ecosystem to drive premium, connected and personalized consumer experiences along the conversion funnel.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Be a trusted IT partner to the Brand, eCom, Digital and Market organizations by evangelizing, consulting, educating, coaching and guiding with best-practice knowledge and practical market expertise in regards to Performance Marketing Tools / Systems
- Define, implement, own and evolve the technical architecture / system landscape of global performance marketing (SEA, SEO, Display Media, Social Media, Affiliate)
- Lead tool / system vendor selection, onboarding / offboarding of new IT vendors in Performance Marketing together with relevant business stakeholders
- Scale and improve tool / system usage and best practice adoption in global Performance Marketing across the company
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Be full of energy and energize people with vision, expertise and passion in Performance Marketing
Have a technical background and be a credible IT partner with experience in IT architecture principles and IT best-practice in delivery / operations
• Be a confident leader with a high bias for action and a collaborative as well as creative mindset
• Be an expert in Performance Marketing tools / systems like Google DoubleClick, Google Analytics, DMP (Krux or other), CDP (Tealium or other), Google AdWords, Optimize 360, Facebook Business Manager, Yext, etc.
• 5+ years’ practical experience in Performance Marketing Agency / Consulting with focus on tools and technology
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position Type: Full time
Community Connector - Germany-025736 Primary Location : Germany-Munich-Munich What you will do (External) Community Connector – Germany This position can be based in any location that we have an...
Job Description IBM Interactive Experience is the largest digital agency globally. We are a new breed of services provider at the intersection of consulting, agency and IT services. We work with...
DESCRIPTION Marketing Manager (m/f) for Amazon Music Amazon Music enriches the life of our customers with innovative features and Alexa voice control, making it easy to discover and enjoy your...
DESCRIPTION Senior Marketing Manager (m/f) for Amazon Music Amazon Music enriches the life of our customers with innovative features and Alexa voice control, making it easy to discover and enjoy...
Worker Sub-Type: Regular Job Description: Are you interested in working with an elite team that is at the core of everything we do? QNX Software Systems Limited, a subsidiary of BlackBerry...
INTRODUCTION Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and...
Community Connector - Germany-025736 Primary Location : Germany-Munich-Munich What you will do...
Job Description IBM Interactive Experience is the largest digital agency globally. We are a new...
DESCRIPTION Marketing Manager (m/f) for Amazon Music Amazon Music enriches the life of our...
DESCRIPTION Senior Marketing Manager (m/f) for Amazon Music Amazon Music enriches the life of...
Worker Sub-Type: Regular Job Description: Are you interested in working with an elite team that...
INTRODUCTION Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at...