Dauerhaft | Kelberg, RHEINLAND PFALZ | etwa ein Jahr | Frist: DeskSide Technician ; HCL Technologies - DeskSide Technician
Diese Position ist möglicherweise abgelaufen!
HCL is the world’s largest entrepreneurship and Infrastructure Services division at HCL has managed IT infrastructure operations for more than 250 customers over the past two decades.
We have a role for Deskside Technician in Kelberg, Germany. Please find below the details and if the role is suitable to you kindly share your updated CV along with the suitable time to speak with you at the earliest.
Role : Deskside Technician(SHOULD BE FLUENT IN GERMAN LANGUAGE)
Experience : 3+ years
Job Description :
Desk-side Engineer/Technician Role
This position assists Customer with technical support of desktop computers, applications, and related technologies. Support includes specification, installation, and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines. Activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems. A good understanding of general IT required as provision of Smart Hands will also be required on occasion to work with subject matter experts as their eyes, hands and feet in areas such as Networking, Server and Telecoms etc.
(a) Desk side engineer for technical support for customers and their networked computers and peripherals
(b) Interface with multiple levels of end users, management, VIPs and technical staff
Duties include (but not limited too)
1. Accurately testing, identifying, repairing, resolving, and documenting end user technical issues regarding basic network/desktop/laptop/Thin Client support, Printers, PDAs(Tablets), BlackBerrys, Mobile, and LAN cable drops, BYOD, I.P. Phones & Audio video conference devices. Hands & feet support for network and server equipment as well as any IT related projects.
2. Break-fix, troubleshoot and resolve software issues; Reimaging computers/hard drives
3. IMACD function including installation and decommission
4. Backing up and restoring user data, settings and associated systems administration activities
5. Assist Service Desk/Remote Desktop Support teams for hands and feet coordination efforts
6. Assist on Incident and Problem management activities
7. Taking ownership of issues through to resolution on all appropriate requests
8. Categorize and prioritize end user support requests (Incidents) and service requests by utilizing ticketing system to track tickets and provide up-to-date status and information
9. Move equipment associated with escalated help desk incidents and service requests
10. Performing asset inventory activities as needed
11. Recommends and/or performs upgrades on systems to ensure longevity
12. Works with procurement staff to purchase hardware and software
13. Maintain spare parts/ inventory list on a monthly basis and coordinate for any disposal requisites
14. Provide trade show planning and support, setup, test, training, logistics and maintenance of all required Workstation and peripheral equipment at the site. Incremental labor and incidental travel expenses shall be funded by HCL (e.g. meals, travel, and lodging) in accordance with the Agreement
15. Be available for Oncall support during afterhours as and when necessary
16. Adhere to ticket response and resolution SLA’s as agreed upon with the customer
17. Basic understanding of DHCP, DNS, IP addressing and sub netting & Basic understanding of fixing Wireless LAN, Ethernet desktop configuration issues
• At least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area required
• Technicians have to be bilingual which Includes Mandatory English Speaking along with Local language (eg. German )
• Technicians should have good knowledge on Hands and Feet
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
• Strong Microsoft Operating System installation and troubleshooting skills
• MAC Operating System installation and troubleshooting skills
• Strong Break / Fix skills Desktops, Workstations, Notebooks and Printers and Handhelds
• Broad experience of IT with basic understanding of Networks, Servers and Telecoms
• Strong Customer service skills
• Ability to provide consistent, excellent customer support to entire staff, representing a variety of personalities and management levels
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be detail oriented and self-motivating
• Background security check required
• Experience including remote control of PCs and video conferencing knowledge
Description supplémentaire de l'emploi #LI-EUR About the opportunity The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) Vaccines represents a field based, medical, and customer focused role enabling medically...
Description supplémentaire de l'emploi #LI-EUR Wir suchen für das Rare Diseases & Endocrinology - Team bei Genzyme in Baar eine/n Product Specialist (w/m) Ihre Aufgaben: Aussendienstgebiet:...
Description supplémentaire de l'emploi #LI-EUR About the opportunity The Medical Science Liaison...
Description supplémentaire de l'emploi #LI-EUR Wir suchen für das Rare Diseases & Endocrinology...