Job ID R182468
VMware is seeking an energetic and experienced Alliance Business Development Manager with a proven track record who has both solution selling knowledge as well as two-tier sales models. This candidate will work with Dell Technologies and will cover Germany, managing this partnership from Executive to Field levels, growing sales of VMware solutions through both Direct and channel sales teams implementing enablement and programs developed by VMware Corporate teams.
Successful candidate will have a strong sales background, have had quota carrying history with success, great experience of channel development, good knowledge of large IT organizations and technical knowledge around Infrastructure, Software Defined solutions (Compute, Storage, Networking, Mobility).
Creative, with strong presentation skills, work in a matrix environment, innovative, with good IT background.
Reporting: Direct report to Country Partner Manager, dotted into EMEA Alliance Organization
• Design/implement/execute specific dedicated sales development, including
• Develop and deliver enablement Program for Sales and Technical personnel as well as Dell’s Partner Ecosystem resources. (Distributors, Value-Added resellers…)
• Create, execute and measure a comprehensive Sales Go-to-Market Plan with Dell Field Sales and Partner Ecosystem Sales personnel to address best verticals and leverage their installed base.
• Assist Dell teams during sales cycles and projects development, meeting customers to promote Dell and VMware value proposition and solutions to help accelerate their digital transformation.
• Identify, develop, track and report pipeline, jointly built with managed Alliances and their ecosystems, in association with local VMware Account managers and dedicated Funded head where applicable.
• Achieve and surpass revenue quota targets while securing “Light House” wins at reference accounts.
• Responsible for the performance and development of Dell & VMware business, focusing on 2 main objectives:
• Grow transactional business (deals less than 100K$) with VMware, leveraging both Dell sales and their Channel with dedicated programs and activities
• Support development and closing of large opportunities (greater than 100K$) with strong focus on growing non-core solutions development (SDS, SDN, Mobility, Hybrid Cloud), leveraging Dell Installed base
• Define, implement and track specific metrics in agreement with EMEA goals and country objectives validated with Regional Partner Director, Partner Manager and EMEA Dell Alliances Manager
• Supports development of regional action plans with Dell teams and VMware stakeholders for effective growth of Dell sales attach rate and customer base expansion:
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to improve Upsell and Cross-sell leveraging customers installed base,
• Assists in the development and implementation of associated marketing and communication plans as needed
• 5+ years experience in Sales and or/Alliance management, business development roles in enterprise IT technology vendors.
• Strong understanding & successful experience of OEM/Alliances partnerships, channel ecosystem, SMB/Mid-Market dynamics and requirements as well as Enterprise’.
• Proven ability to coordinate and motivate sales teams
• Consistent track record in meeting and surpassing multi-million dollar quota targets as an individual contributor and/or manager.
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Comfort level in working in multi-national business environment.
• Ability to work effectively within teams, especially virtual teams.
• Energetic, autonomous, able to both give and take coaching
• A good knowledge of x86 and Dell EMC organizations is instrumental
Channel Sales Snr Director-180012F3 Preferred Qualifications Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more...
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a...
Global Sales Director - (180004XJ) The Global Sales Director role plays a key part in delivering sales growth within CWT’s Global Program Solution (GPS) division, which supports CWT’s largest...
Job Description Account Manager, Digital Science m/f (Germany & Austria) Job ID: 79045BR Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more...
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is growing and entering new markets. We are leading the next paradigm shift in computing and are looking for an experienced Partner Development Manager to develop...
184556 Channel Marketing Analyst (Open) Job Description Reporting to the Head of EMEA Channel Marketing, you will be responsible for driving the regional marketing activity, with full...
Channel Sales Snr Director-180012F3 Preferred Qualifications Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the...
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to...
Global Sales Director - (180004XJ) The Global Sales Director role plays a key part in delivering...
Job Description Account Manager, Digital Science m/f (Germany & Austria) Job ID: 79045BR Thermo...
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is growing and entering new markets. We are leading the next paradigm...
184556 Channel Marketing Analyst (Open) Job Description Reporting to the Head of EMEA Channel...