The Delivery Partner is responsible for all JDA Services Delivery leadership activities. To ensure success, this role must demonstrate solid account management, customer relationship skills and an understanding of our customer’s business to help deliver appropriate forecasting, project profitability, customer ROI/value, and overall customer success.
- Establishes strategic relationships with each customer that transcends the tactical implementation details, thus ensuring appropriate focus on long-term customer objectives.
- Serves as the first level of escalation point beyond the Project Manager for all services delivery activity to assigned customers. Leads project teams in the resolution of customer project issues, negotiates win/win agreements, escalating project/project issues effectively.
- Manages a portfolio of projects. Ensures that the projects deliver the value/ROI expected of the engagement, including quality, budget, and timelines.
- Acts as a key liaison with assigned customers on project implementation costs and modifications, general status communication and escalated issues. Conducts regular delivery reviews to manages project related credits and mitigate cost and schedule overruns to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Identifies new opportunities within customer base and provides sales support during the sales cycle as needed.
- Reviews and approves all SOWs and CRs, prior to submission to SOW Desk. Responsible for all estimates, project structure and project governance.
- Proactively manages project risks for all assigned accounts.
- Maintains a trusted advisor status with customers and participates in customer’s strategic planning. Serves as the primary member of the project Steering Committee.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate revenue forecasts for assigned accounts and projects.
- Maintains a billable utilization and manages the forecast of that utilization.
- Collaborates and shares project level insight with Account Team (CEs, SPs, Management, etc.) to allow for a collaborative relationship that increases customer's perception of the value JDA brings to their business in order to expand future business opportunities. Orchestrate internal resources across JDA to give the customer an enhanced experience across touch-points.
- Builds a trusted group of referenceable customers who will vouch for JDA.
- Provides support to Project Managers; coaching and mentoring on major issues and policy conflicts, helps remove obstacles, helps in maintaining accurate revenue forecasts, is active in the scope planning and approves scope changes.
- Demonstrated customer-focused Account Management and Customer Relationship skills.
- Strong demonstrable project management experience. PMP certification a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Retail/Manufacturing industry
- Understanding of broad competitive solution footprints for the Retail/Manufacturing information systems marketplace
- Demonstrated experience presenting and interfacing with Senior Executives
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), client relationship and analytical skills
- Highly developed organizational skills
- Excellent analytical, writing and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with increasing levels of responsibilities within one’s career progression.
- Extensive travel required
Job ID R187198 The VMware Professional Services Program Manager - is responsible for leading high-value professional services delivery engagements to successfully achieve customer business...
Job ID R183926 Why work for VMware PSO? The global VMware Professional Services Organization (PSO) influences the success of each VMware implementation. The VMware Project Manager helps our...
The CCB Operations Program and Project Management Group is a team of experienced professionals aligned with Line of Business strategic initiatives driving execution, growth, better controls, and...
Cloud Service Delivery Management Consultant-18001GD8 Preferred Qualifications Cloud Service Delivery Management Consultant The Cloud Service Delivery Management Consultant is responsible for...
Performance Consulting is a Center of Excellence (CoE) responsible for leading critical re-engineering and diagnostic efforts throughout the business, with the ultimate goal of improving both...
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking,...
Job ID R187198 The VMware Professional Services Program Manager - is responsible for leading...
Job ID R183926 Why work for VMware PSO? The global VMware Professional Services Organization...
The CCB Operations Program and Project Management Group is a team of experienced professionals...
Cloud Service Delivery Management Consultant-18001GD8 Preferred Qualifications Cloud Service...
Performance Consulting is a Center of Excellence (CoE) responsible for leading critical...
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5...