Berlin, BERLIN | 10 Monate
Diese Position ist möglicherweise abgelaufen!
Interested in Amazon Echo? Come work on it. We’re building the speech and language solutions behind Amazon Alexa and other Amazon products and services. Come join us!
As a Data Scientist in our Applied Modeling team, you will be responsible for data-driven improvements to our spoken language understanding models. Your work will directly impact our customers in the form of products and services that make use of speech and language technology.
- Ensure data quality throughout all stages of acquisition and processing, including such areas as data sourcing/collection, ground truth generation, normalization, transformation, cross-lingual alignment/mapping, etc.
- Clean, analyze and select data to achieve goals
- Build and release models that elevate the customer experience and track impact over time
- Collaborate with colleagues from science, engineering and business backgrounds
- Present proposals and results in a clear manner backed by data and coupled with actionable conclusions
- Work with engineers to develop efficient data querying infrastructure for both offline and online use cases
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field
- 2+ years’ experience with various data analysis and visualization tools
- Experience using Python, Perl, or another scripting language; command line usage
- Experience diving into data to discover hidden patterns and conducting error analysis
- Experience applying various machine learning techniques and understanding the key parameters that affect their performance
- Experience developing experimental and analytic plans for data modeling processes, use of strong baselines, and the ability to accurately determine cause and effect relationships
- Understanding of relevant statistical measures such as confidence intervals, significance of error measurements, development and evaluation data sets, etc.
- The motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with statistical modeling or machine learning
- Excellent communication, strong organizational skills and very detailed oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems
- Fluency in multiple languages
Expedia The Market Associate’s primary responsibility is to ensure that Expedia Group’s hotel and property product in their assigned market is competitive, attractive and relevant for our...
Description Our Mission: To connect and optimize the world’s commerce Software Support Technician – E-Commerce Berlin “It all starts with people.” Inside every company, behind every brand—while...
Description ChannelAdvisor ist auf der Suche nach außerordentlich talentierten MitarbeiterInnen, die sich unserem erstklassigen Vertriebsteam mit Sitz im Herzen von Berlin anschließen möchten. Wir...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 181 of 1000 Business Analyst Company: PAREXEL Location: Berlin, Land Berlin,Germany Reference:...
Yilu — backed by Lufthansa Group — is on a mission to make traveling truly seamless. Yilu is a powerful B2B platform empowering the world’s leading travel brands to build more functional and...
Premier Delivery Manager The Premier Delivery Manager (PDM) is the key customer advocate and the master that provides the high touch engagement for Extreme’s most valued and strategic customers....
Expedia The Market Associate’s primary responsibility is to ensure that Expedia Group’s hotel...
Description Our Mission: To connect and optimize the world’s commerce Software Support...
Description ChannelAdvisor ist auf der Suche nach außerordentlich talentierten MitarbeiterInnen,...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 181 of...
Yilu — backed by Lufthansa Group — is on a mission to make traveling truly seamless. Yilu is a...
Premier Delivery Manager The Premier Delivery Manager (PDM) is the key customer advocate and the...