etwa 2 Jahre
Diese Position ist möglicherweise abgelaufen!
Do you want to work on the world’s largest Cloud Computing Infrastructure? Then we have the perfect job for you!
Mid 2013, our Amazon Web Services S3 web service accepted its 2 trillionth object and that the service is regularly peaking at over 1.1 million requests per second. To keep up with this demand on both disk and network capacity, we continue to expand our Data Centers in every region. This requires talented people to build & manage. We hope it is you!
We are currently looking for an energetic, detail-oriented individual to join our Data Center Engineering Operations Team. This committed group works to maintain the critical physical infrastructure that supports our Data Center Organization within Amazon. Specifically, this team works to ensure that the data center operate at 100% availability while maintaining first-class customer service to the teams and groups within the data centers.
The Data Center Engineering Operations Technician (EOT) is responsible for operating and maintaining all electrical, mechanical, and fire/life safety equipment within the data center. The EOT serves as a technical resource to support Amazon within its owned and operated data centers. This is data center equipment that supports mission-critical servers must maintain better than 99.999% uptime. EOT’s are also tasked with driving innovation while reducing operational costs in the facilities.
Amazon offers an exciting, dynamic and challenging environment encouraging creativity and personal development while maintaining our computing environments in a secure, scalable, and cost-effective manner.
- You will assist in the operation, and maintenance of all electrical, mechanical, and HVAC equipment within the Data Center/Facility.
- You will assist in maintenance and monitoring of all Data Center systems to include incidents/events, problems, changes, monitoring, problem escalation/notification/resolution and all other aspects of Data Center support.
- You will monitor and troubleshoot of all mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems, voice/data, chiller systems and generators.
- You will provide assistance to contractor or data center engineer to ensure proper operation and maintenance of all facility equipment covered under level I plus areas in which they are certified such as making and running fiber optic, electrical certification, HVAC repair (training/certification), UPS and or generator certifications and training.
- You will provide assistance to contractor or data center engineer to deploy new equipment, such as, building racks, cabling, and other tasks as necessary.
- You will responds to internal Rack customer maintenance, repair and additions/expansion requests through the ticketing system,
- You will perform site walkthroughs to verify proper operation of Facility Equipment and Monitoring Systems.
- You will maintain changes in state in Mission Critical infrastructure in support of corrective/ preventive maintenance.
- You will review the Test quality, performance, safety, and reliability of products, equipment, processes.
- You have received a technical (Military/ Trade School) training and/or have similar experience in that field.
- You will have such electrical qualification(s) as are necessary to operate Low Voltage equipment in accordance with applicable German regulations (Elektrofachkraft)
- You have several years of relevant work experience, ideally within Data Center operations.
- You possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You are a proven self-starter.
- You have a strong attention to detail.
- You are able to prioritize in a complex environment.
- You can walk in uneven terrain.
- You can work at heights and from ladders.
- You are able to regularly lift and/or move up to 49 pounds; and participate in group lifts for 50 pounds or more.
- You are able to push or pull heavy objects into position.
- You can work at depths, such as under raised floors.
- You are able and willing to cover a 24x7 shift - rotation.
- You have several years of working within a data center.
- You have an associates or Bachelor’s degree in applicable engineering field or mechanical or electrical trades.
Test Centre Administrator - Frankfurt - (1812365) Description Pearson VUE ( www.pearsonvue.com ) is the global leader in computer-based testing for information technology, academic, government...
JOB DESCRIPTION: At Abbott, we are committed to helping you live the best you can with the power of health. For over 125 years, we have been developing new products and technologies - in...
Data Center Technician - Bulk Data Transfer Service Operations-180010V1 Preferred Qualifications The next 5-10 years will see the software industry move away from on-premise software solutions...
Professorship (W2) for Cardiovascular Regulation : Frankfurt am Main, Germany, Medical Faculty, Goethe-University, 22 TageTweet Facebook LinkedIn Google+ The Medical Faculty, Institute for Cardiovascular Physiology (Director: Prof. Dr. Ralf P. Brandes), at Johann Wolfgang Goethe-University Frankfurt am Main, invites...
MES Specialist (m/f/diverse)( Job Number: 1800067W) Description MES Specialist (m/f/diverse) GLOBE Center Europe GmbH, Frankfurt, Permanent Contract / act rate 100% Nestlé Business Excellence...
Functional Area: UW - Underwriting Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25% Relocation Provided: No AIG Europe Limited, Germany branch Purpose To scale and further develop global supply chain...
Test Centre Administrator - Frankfurt - (1812365) Description Pearson VUE ( www.pearsonvue.com ...
JOB DESCRIPTION: At Abbott, we are committed to helping you live the best you can with the power...
Data Center Technician - Bulk Data Transfer Service Operations-180010V1 Preferred...
Professorship (W2) for Cardiovascular Regulation : Frankfurt am Main, Germany, Medical Faculty, Goethe-University, 22 TageTweet Facebook LinkedIn Google+ The Medical Faculty, Institute for Cardiovascular Physiology...
MES Specialist (m/f/diverse)( Job Number: 1800067W) Description MES Specialist...
Functional Area: UW - Underwriting Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25% Relocation...