Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list . We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and @Veeva_EU and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Veeva has been investing in customer success since the founding of the company and is now expanding it's Customer Success Management (CSM) team. The CSM team works alongside our Product, Sales and Services teams to help customers achieve even higher levels of success.
The Customer Success Manager will provide strategic guidance to named Veeva CRM customers to increase the value they get from Veeva CRM. In addition, the CSM team will identify and promote best practices for the management of a SaaS CRM program.
We are looking for members of this team to work with Veeva's most strategic customers across Europe. As founding members of the CSM team, you will help to develop the specific strategies, tactics and processes that will make this team truly valuable to ongoing customer success.
To help calibrate the expectations of this team, the Veeva CSM team is not a team of Account Managers that know a little product. It is a team of strategic consultants that know how to identify areas of improvement and have the consulting background to be able to drive progress.
Successful candidates have Veeva or salesforce.com CRM related consulting experience (delivery/implementation) and are ideally located in London, Paris, Barcelona, Frankfurt or Remote/Home Office.
- Aligning with key customer CRM stakeholders across IT and Business to establish a stronger CRM management program
- Evaluate how customers manage their Veeva CRM investment & identify efficiency and effectiveness gains (process & tools)
- Promote awareness of the latest innovations Veeva is releasing
- Providing Veeva CRM program/release management best practices
- Increase the ROI customers get from Veeva CRM
- Demonstrated years of Veeva or salesforce.com CRM related consulting experience (delivery/implementation)
- Proven track record of establishing themselves as a strategic trusted advisor to clients
- Must be able to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills are essential
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to process and interpret customer information (product utilisation data and customer requirements) to help drive adoption
- Self-starter who is able to own the ongoing success of both large and small clients
- Bachelor's Degree
- Fluent in English
- Direct experience with Veeva CRM implementations
- Pharma CRM experience
- CRM Program management
- Second European language
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here .
Sales Director Europe-TRO000699 About Us The Trojan Technologies group of businesses offers products under the brands Aquafine, Salsnes Filter, Trojan Marinex, TrojanUV, US Peroxide and VIQUA....
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications, hosting, cloud and IT services company enabling millions of customers to transform their businesses and their lives through innovative...
European Business Developer Manager (based out of UK, DE, IT, ES, NL, FR)-TRO000698 About Us The Trojan Technologies Group of businesses offers products under the brands Aquafine, Salsnes Filter,...
CX Sales Consultant-18000IID Preferred Qualifications Oracle is a leader in the Cloud CX (Customer Experience) Space The CX presales team is focusing on all Oracle CX cloud solutions in the German...
Commercial Account Executive Tracking Code E18-071 Job Description At Kofax, Commercial Account Representative (CAR) are focused on transactional Kofax Platform Commercial sales under $25K (in net...
Job Description Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk,...
Sales Director Europe-TRO000699 About Us The Trojan Technologies group of businesses offers...
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications, hosting, cloud and IT services company...
European Business Developer Manager (based out of UK, DE, IT, ES, NL, FR)-TRO000698 About Us The...
CX Sales Consultant-18000IID Preferred Qualifications Oracle is a leader in the Cloud CX...
Commercial Account Executive Tracking Code E18-071 Job Description At Kofax, Commercial Account...
Job Description Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and...