More than a job, a chance to inspire!
We believe in having more than just a day job – we believe in adventures, every day. Our customers love icebreaker because they love having adventures in nature, wearing nature. Our Customer Service team is a critical part of helping these adventures to happen.
This role based in our European Regional Office in Starnberg, Bavaria, Germany, reports to the Head of Operations Europe, and ensures that our eCom customers in our European markets get the best possible service from Icebreaker.
Tricks up your sleeve:
- Prior experience supporting eCom customers (ideally in fashion / apparel) and preferably in company that also has direct sales channels in a fast paced environment
- Experience in leading teams
- Ability to communicate in German and English
- Proficiency in mid-tier ERP systems, experience with CRM, B2B and EDI
- Advanced MS Office experience; mainly expertise in MS Excel
Stuff you know how to do:
- Lead and motivate a team of customer service representatives
- Support our eCom team within the region and globally to deliver their budgeted revenue by providing efficient, accurate and timely services
- Provide clear concise verbal and written communication to our customers that makes them feel like it was a pleasure to contact icebreaker
- Define and implement business processes and procedures, lead small/midsized projects and process improvements initiatives
- Be the subject-matter-expert in customer service systems and processes (systems “super user”) for the region
- Quickly and efficiently fulfill orders and customer returns
- Work through how to deal with customer complaints in a way that meets customers’ needs and ensures icebreakers brand integrity and processes are followed
- Keep on top of stock - follow process for orders, returns and adjustments so we all know where all the stock is at any time!
What you’ll get a kick out of:
- Building an “overachieving” team with the right combination of skills, strengths and a common trust in each other
- Being recognised as the person who is amazing with customers
- Getting all the details rights and following through on everything on your plate
- Finding solutions to problems and sharing these with others
- Being a product expert – you’ll love getting to know the icebreaker products and being able to explain the benefits and technical details of our great range
- Being involved in sales and marketing programmes from time to time
What you want out of life:
- Opportunities to shine and develop
- To get a global view of the world
- To help people have a better balanced life by getting outside and into nature
We are not a big corporate. We care about our relationships with nature and each other.
We are a fast moving, nimble business with limited resources – the people on our team are here because they want to make a difference and work hard and creatively to make that happen. We are not perfect, we have heaps of work to do. We like people who can think big and strategic and also get their hands dirty.
We’re a world leader in merino clothing and supply our outdoor, performance sport and active lifestyle ranges to more than 5,000 stores across 50 countries. We are headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand with regional offices in Vancouver, BC in Canada, Portland, OR in the United States and Munich in Germany. We also have smaller satellite offices in Zurich in Switzerland, Annecy in France and Melbourne in Australia.
If this opportunity feels like the type of job you’re passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please click apply below to send us your CV with a covering letter explaining why you'd be right for Icebreaker.
The recruitment of this position is being managed by Gabi Weber, People & Performance Manager Europe. For any queries, contact Gabi directly on Gabi.Weber@Icebreaker.com .
Job ID: JR0072770 Job Category: Sales Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job Type: College Grad Field Sales Engineer f/m Job Description This is a commissioned sales position....
BNP Paribas Asset Management is the independent asset manager within the international BNP Paribas Group. As experienced investment experts, our employees enjoy the trust of investors in 75...
Job ID: JR0075276 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Krailling, BY DE Other Locations: Germany, Munich Job Type: Intern Lab and Administration Working Student (f/m) Job Description For...
Job ID: JR0076127 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Krailling, BY DE Other Locations: Germany, Munich Job Type: Intern Working Student - Drone Firmware (f/m) Job Description We are...
Job ID: JR0075016 Job Category: Sales Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job Type: Experienced Hire Account Executive Germany (f/m) Job Description This is a commissioned sales...
Job ID: JR0074512 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Germany, Krailling Job Type: Intern Internship (f/m) - Drone Service & Repair Job Description As an...
Job ID: JR0072770 Job Category: Sales Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job Type:...
BNP Paribas Asset Management is the independent asset manager within the international...
Job ID: JR0075276 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Krailling, BY DE Other...
Job ID: JR0076127 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Krailling, BY DE Other...
Job ID: JR0075016 Job Category: Sales Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job Type:...
Job ID: JR0074512 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations:...