Customer Service Agent - (1800991)
At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/ .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
This role is critical in driving a great customer experience through the established account management teams. The position will act as a single source of contact for the customer. This level of contact will drive a high level of customer engagement and ensure customer satisfaction from initial product inquiry through the post delivery of the product. This will include the handling of all operational transactions and the coordination of order flow activities to ensure we meet our commitments to the customer. The role will directly engage with customers and facilitate growth by eliminating barriers to the order flow process. The position will utilize the MDI process and appropriate problem solving techniques to drive performance improvements across the organization.
- Provide customer support for pre order activities (pricing, availability, proposal, quoting, technical specifications, non-standards, parts identification and custom solutions).
- Facilitates and follows up any sales inquires. Prepares quotations, pro-formas and bids for sales such as state contracts, strategic accounts, National Accounts, direct customers, GSA and NAF government sales, etc.
- Process customer orders (promise dates, order entry, collaboration with supply chain and operations).
- Performs credit evaluations, approves/denies credit requests on all incoming orders and lease requests up to $250K. Establish credit lines for each transaction.
- Manage customer orders from placement to invoicing through multiple channels, including phone, fax, EDI, E-Mail, and websites to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Manage customer expectations by clearly communicating our commitments (i.e. delivery dates or problem resolution), and keeping customers informed of status of orders, issues, backorders, supersession’s, etc.
- Provide high quality service through efficient use of all Oracle/Siebel/Mapics/Operating Systems functionalities related to order fulfillment and relative to customer activity.
- Coordinate with the transportation provider to maximize efficiency of deliveries from a cost and delivery performance perspective.
- Process claims and product returns in line with policies.
- Responsible for driving customer satisfaction with assigned portfolio of customers
- Respond to and/or refer product and technical questions to appropriate channel.
- Drive pricing and order processing consistency within the channels.
- Participate as necessary.
- Associate’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Supply Chain or Finance. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in a customer service, inside and/or outside sales preferably in an industrial environment.
- Key Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to build strategic relationships within various levels of customer’s organization.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
: EMEA-Germany-North Rhine Westphalia
Oberhausen Am Kaisergarten
: Customer Service
: Day Job
: Feb 9, 2018, 6:43:27 AM
Job ID: JR0055304 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Duisburg, DE Other Locations: Job Type: Intern Internship logic design and verification (m/f) Job Description Responsibilities may...
Job description You will: Take over the technical leadership to implement highly complex digital designs in a multi-site project environment. Translate product requirements into layout specifics...
Job description In your new role you will be responsible for the following tasks: You take care of System on a Chip Design for Test (SOC DFT) architecture conception You will also concept...
Job ID: JR0054772 Job Category: General Primary Location: Duisburg, DE Other Locations: Job Type: Intel Contract Employee Business Operations Specialist (f/m) Job Description As a manager, set...
Mit mehr als 90.000 Mitarbeitern ist AECOM eines der führenden Infrastruktur-Unternehmen weltweit. In der DACH Region stehen wir mit rund 600 Experten an 15 Standorten für innovative Lösungen in...
Job ID: JR0055154 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Duisburg, DE Other Locations: Job Type: Intern Working Student for Administrative Support (f/m) Job Description We are looking for...
Job ID: JR0055304 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Duisburg, DE Other...
Job description You will: Take over the technical leadership to implement highly complex digital...
Job description In your new role you will be responsible for the following tasks: You take care...
Job ID: JR0054772 Job Category: General Primary Location: Duisburg, DE Other Locations: Job...
Mit mehr als 90.000 Mitarbeitern ist AECOM eines der führenden Infrastruktur-Unternehmen...
Job ID: JR0055154 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Duisburg, DE Other...