Corporate Treasury Senior Manager /Vice President, Frankfurt
: Sep 18, 2018
: Europe, Middle East, Africa-Germany-Germany-Frankfurt
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Level: Vice President
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Corporate Treasury provides corporate finance advisory service to senior management and internal business units. It also optimizes the Firm’s liquidity and capital base, manages the Firm’s foreign exchange and interest rate exposure, and coordinates relationships with regulators, rating agencies, and creditors.
As a member of Corporate Treasury, you will be mainly supporting Treasury activities in Germany related to Brexit. Located in Frankfurt you will work closely with the EMEA Legal Entity Management team in setting up local infrastructure and installing financial resources to local legal entities. The activities cover the key focus areas of Treasury, including capital, liquidity, funding and related risk management. You will take a lead role in designing and implementing local policy, procedure and practice with respect to the Treasury setup. Gradually, this role would transition into a function with day-to-day Treasury management in relation to capital and liquidity.
The candidate will have regular and direct interactions with the Global Treasury team, Bank Resource Management, Operations, Financial Control Group, IT and other groups in the business as well as with regulators like BaFin, Bundesbank and ECB where required. It is essential that the candidate has good project management skills and is a prepared to pick up new topics quickly on the job. As the successful incumbent you will possess strong quantitative ability and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Project management across work streams in relation to Brexit
• Analysis of capital, liquidity and funding needs for local entities
• Implementation and testing of local infrastructure related to reporting, risk management and execution of Treasury activities
• Ensure that local entities meets regulatory capital and liquidity requirements (e.g. ECB minimum reserve, LCR)
• Preparation of responses to regulatory requests and requirements
• (Daily) management of liquidity of local entities
• Preparation of work rules, policies and regular reporting
• Maintain a close working relationship with other groups within Corporate Treasury, as well as with Sales and Trading, Structuring, Market Risk, Controllers, Legal, Tax, and Operations.
• Good working knowledge of Corporate Treasury, e.g. capital, liquidity or funding. Previous working experience in these areas beneficial
• Advanced knowledge of financial markets and products
• Excellent quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for interaction with teams across both local offices and globally
• Strong analytical capabilities, including ability to summarize complex business problems and detailed analysis with clarity and brevity
• Adept at working in a fast-paced, high-energy level environment
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products is required
• Business fluency in both English and German
• Post graduate qualification and degrees such as ACT, CFA, ACA, MBA or equivalent beneficial
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Oracle Marketing Cloud Sales Director-19000FL1 Preferred Qualifications Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For...
Transparency International (TI) is the global civil society organisation leading the fight against corruption. In collaboration with more than 100 chapters worldwide and an international...
Site Manager Niebüll - DuPont Nutrition and Health (m/w/d) ( Job Number: FAC00001143) Description DuPont Nutrition & Health is a USD 4.7 billion global business and one of the world’s largest...
Xamarin Native Technical Architect - iOS - Android - Germany - 6 Months+ Extension Next Ventures are urgently seeking a Xamarin Native Technical Architect for a 6 month project with a client of...
HCM Account Executive - IC2, IC3 OR IC4, Depending on qualification-19000ALG Detailed Description and Job Requirements Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large...
HCM Account Executive - IC2, IC3 OR IC4, Depending on qualification-19000GL5 Detailed Description and Job Requirements Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large...
Oracle Marketing Cloud Sales Director-19000FL1 Preferred Qualifications Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is...
Transparency International (TI) is the global civil society organisation leading the fight...
Site Manager Niebüll - DuPont Nutrition and Health (m/w/d) ( Job...
Xamarin Native Technical Architect - iOS - Android - Germany - 6 Months+ Extension Next Ventures...
HCM Account Executive - IC2, IC3 OR IC4, Depending on qualification-19000ALG Detailed...
HCM Account Executive - IC2, IC3 OR IC4, Depending on qualification-19000GL5 Detailed...