175 years ago, our founder Thomas Cook began this company with a vision to ‘broaden the mind of others and break down the partition walls of prejudice.'
Once describing himself as ‘the willing and devoted servant of the travelling public,’ Thomas Cook was a true pioneer of the travel industry, opening up a world of new destinations and new travel experiences to everyone. By obtaining the best services and prices for his customers, he laid the foundations of the company that still bears his name today.
Thomas Cook is now one of the world’s leading leisure travel groups, supported by around 22,000 colleagues and operating from 15 countries.
Our vision today remains true to Thomas Cook’s ambitions - to be the world’s most loved holiday company.
For Group Commercial Contracting Operations we are seeking for a
Contract Assistant (m/f)
as a temp with a fix-term contract (30.09.2018)
The contract assistant (CA) supports the hotel purchaser during purchasing activities and responsible for downstreaming of the contract towards bookable hotel offers in the sales environment for all continental European markets.
- By gathering hotel contract details, hotel sales and margin performance, the CA supports the hotel contractor with necessary information for the hotel contractor to create a hotel negotiation and renegotiation strategy which is value-adding for the tour operator business, in total representing more than 2mio clients/year. 2 bio € turnover
- CA is the administrative SPOC for all destination related administrative questions. She/he will support questions coming from outside (Agencies, Hoteliers, Customers (via Sales/in resort reps)) as from inside Thomas Cook. (Downstream departments (Product, Pricing, Publishing, Call Centers, Travel-Agents, Settlement)
- CA is responsible for correctand timely processing and downstreaming, factsheets, offer definitions, rates, contributions of hotel- hotel special services - and roundtrip contracts. These items are the starting point, and cornerstone of the TC Production Model.
- The CA is involved in the correct settlement of hotel contracts. Indirect through adjusting the contract to a logical and system friendly build in order for payments to be processed correctly towards our suppliers, directly through the analysis and invoicing of brochure contributions and overrides.
- CA will be transforming complex commercial agreements and renegotiations (offers) into TC-system adjusted grids
- CA’s can be involved, according to availability, in occasional project, training or management support work
- Analytical, accurate and able to take responsibility
- Can work independently
- Flexible, stress-resistant and team-player
- Organisational skills with correct prioritization capabilities
- Languages: German, English necessary
- Ability to liaise across functions; regions and cultures
- Vocal ability to constructively challenge peers and seniors
- System experience (MS Office, EKMS, FLIPS, AD) is preferred
- Product & destination knowledge is an asset
- Detailed knowledge of all processes in contracting and product organisation.
- Completed (Bachelor) university degree in business, the tourism industry or an equivalent degree or equivalent acquired skills in practice
Interested? Please apply online. If you have any question please contact Sabine Köppen (Sabine.Kopepen@thomascook.de)
Life at Thomas Cook is fast-paced and full of opportunities. We’re a leading international travel company that believes in empowering our people, so when you join us, you’ll be given the chance to create, learn and innovate. You’ll also be given the support and training you need to develop your career in the direction you choose.
As you might expect, our holiday benefits are something special. We’ll give you an allowance towards your holiday every year, depending on how long you’ve been with us. There are also special last minute employee deals, which give you the opportunity to pick up a holiday at an outstanding price. Working for Thomas Cook, you can travel the world for less.
We also offer a flexible benefits package that gives you a range of options to ensure your benefits match your lifestyle.
The Role: In this role you will be responsible to developing and growing the German business, by achieving the net new sales and net revenue targets. The targeted client group are banks, advisory...
Account Manager-1811437 Description The Dow Chemical Company is looking for an Account Manager (m/f) to be located in Germany – Wiesbaden. The Account Manager role includes all aspects of Sales...
Job Description When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the...
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 190,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 298 of 1000 International Sales Manager - In-Vitro Diagnostics Company: EPM Scientific Location: Frankfurt am...
Position: Digital Business Analyst Job Description: THE FUTURE IS YOURS. WE HAVE THE PERSPECTIVES. Arrow Electronics, a Fortune 150 company with 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, is a global provider...
The Role: In this role you will be responsible to developing and growing the German business, by...
Account Manager-1811437 Description The Dow Chemical Company is looking for an Account Manager...
Job Description When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven...
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 298 of...
Position: Digital Business Analyst Job Description: THE FUTURE IS YOURS. WE HAVE THE...