Valiant Integrated Services is looking for an experienced Computer Operators IV to join our professional team at Grafenwöehr Training Area (GTA), Germany providing support to the Army Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations (TADSS) Maintenance Program (ATMP).
The GTA Computer Operator IV assists the customer by operating TADSS workstations and providing familiarization training for onsite systems primarily Digital Range Training System (DRTS).
- Ensures the DRTS network and related equipment is fully operational and available for scheduled support missions.
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- Operating workstations including After Action Review (AAR), Semi-Automated Forces (SAF), and other control consoles.
- Operating range targetry and instrumentation.
- Conducting PMCS of equipment and assist technicians with repairs.
- Adapting to a variety of nonstandard problems that require extensive operator intervention (e.g. frequent introduction of new programs, applications, or procedures).
- Responding to computer output instructions or error conditions and choosing or devising a course of action to alter or deviate from standard procedures if required to resolve the issue; referring problems if necessary.
- Works with minimal supervision.
- May be required to supervise employees.
- Some travel may be required.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on TADSS operation.
- 6 – 8 years’ experience as a Computer Operator or related position.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Prior management or lead job experience preferred.
- Proficient with basic computer systems including Microsoft Outlook and Office applications and be able to work with a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to prioritize work, complete multiple tasks, be detail oriented, and be adaptable in a high paced environment.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a valid driver’s license and Post driving privileges.
- Must be able to wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
Job ID: JR0072955 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Nuremberg, DE Other Locations: Job Type: Intern Master Thesis Student Job Description We are looking for talented and motivated...
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop...
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operating in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking,...
This job description is an initial job description for the field of Systems and Applications Engineering. Your application will be forwarded automatically to the respective job openings below....
DESCRIPTION Amazon Media Group (AMG) is looking for a motivated, analytical, self-starter to help pave the path for the next generation of insights and advertising products. You will take consumer...
DESCRIPTION We're looking for a smart, pro-active person to help grow our Digital Transactional Business with a major film studio. In this role you will work on new and established Film & TV...
Job ID: JR0072955 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Nuremberg, DE Other...
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We...
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3...
This job description is an initial job description for the field of Systems and Applications...
DESCRIPTION Amazon Media Group (AMG) is looking for a motivated, analytical, self-starter to...
DESCRIPTION We're looking for a smart, pro-active person to help grow our Digital Transactional...