Valiant Integrated Services is looking for an experienced Computer Operators IV to join our professional team at Grafenwöehr Training Area (GTA), Germany providing support to the Army Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations (TADSS) Maintenance Program (ATMP).
The GTA Computer Operator IV assists the customer by operating TADSS workstations and providing familiarization training for onsite systems primarily Digital Range Training System (DRTS).
- Ensures the DRTS network and related equipment is fully operational and available for scheduled support missions.
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- Operating workstations including After Action Review (AAR), Semi-Automated Forces (SAF), and other control consoles.
- Operating range targetry and instrumentation.
- Conducting PMCS of equipment and assist technicians with repairs.
- Adapting to a variety of nonstandard problems that require extensive operator intervention (e.g. frequent introduction of new programs, applications, or procedures).
- Responding to computer output instructions or error conditions and choosing or devising a course of action to alter or deviate from standard procedures if required to resolve the issue; referring problems if necessary.
- Works with minimal supervision.
- May be required to supervise employees.
- Some travel may be required.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on TADSS operation.
- 6 – 8 years’ experience as a Computer Operator or related position.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Prior management or lead job experience preferred.
- Proficient with basic computer systems including Microsoft Outlook and Office applications and be able to work with a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to prioritize work, complete multiple tasks, be detail oriented, and be adaptable in a high paced environment.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a valid driver’s license and Post driving privileges.
- Must be able to wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
184556 Channel Marketing Manager, Consumer (Open) Channel Marketing Manager, Consumer Job Description Reporting to the Head of EMEA Channel Marketing, Consumer Group you will be responsible for...
Job ID: JR0082012 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location: Nuremberg, DE Other Locations: Job Type: College Grad 4G/5G PHY DSP Firmware Engineer (f/m) Job Description The Intel Communications...
Senior Legal Counsel-180016EF Preferred Qualifications THE MISSION • Support and drive commercial deals with our customers from a legal perspective • Serve as an internal resource on data...
Project Summary: This is a short-term pilot project which aims to establish a skilled, capacitated community police force, which will result in better security, reduced friction between residents...
Chemonics seeks a short-term, minor-employment (geringfügige Beschäftigung) translator to support the ongoing Injaz project that is working to provide safe, inclusive, and high-quality learning...
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop...
184556 Channel Marketing Manager, Consumer (Open) Channel Marketing Manager, Consumer Job...
Job ID: JR0082012 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location: Nuremberg, DE Other...
Senior Legal Counsel-180016EF Preferred Qualifications THE MISSION • Support and drive...
Project Summary: This is a short-term pilot project which aims to establish a skilled,...
Chemonics seeks a short-term, minor-employment (geringfügige Beschäftigung) translator to...
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We...