Berlin, BERLIN | 10 Monate
Diese Position ist möglicherweise abgelaufen!
Interested in Amazon Echo? Come work on it. We’re building the speech and language solutions behind Amazon Echo and other Amazon products and services. We’re working hard, having fun, and making history; come join us!
Amazon is looking for a German Language Engineer to join our data engineering team in the area of speech and language data processing. We are seeking a candidate with strong analytical skills and language technology experience to help us measure, analyze and solve complex problems. In this role, you will support a range of data collection efforts, monitor accuracy and throughput standards, and be a key member in new feature development.
Specifically, the Language Engineer will:
- Provide day-to-day coordination of data collection efforts, including planning, scheduling, and reporting
- Measure and analyze accuracy and throughput of annotated data
- Contribute to the design of new features by extending existing annotation schemas to cover new areas
- Write grammars and build FSTs
- Use modeling tools to bootstrap new functionalities
- Handle competing requests from a range of data customers
- Collaborate with other Language Engineers in data collection and feature design efforts across multiple languages
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in a relevant field
- 2+ years experience in computational linguistics, language data processing, semantics, or syntax
- Experience with language annotation and other forms of data markup
- Experience working with speech and text language data in multiple languages
- Native-level fluency in German
- Familiarity with database queries and data analysis processes (SQL, R, Matlab, etc.), and Unix
- Experience programming in Perl, Python, or another scripting language
- Expertise in building ontologies, taxonomies, and semantic relation frameworks
- Expertise in German linguistics or NLP
- Experience in writing grammars and building FSTs
- Experience with statistical language modeling
- Practical knowledge of version control and agile development
- Excellent communication, strong organizational skills and very detailed oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Willingness to support several projects at one time, and to accept reprioritization as necessary
The Head of Marketing, Germany is in charge of understanding the right messaging needed for the German market, hiring and managing the core team of around 4 that will adapt and be sensitive to...
EWIS Planning and Analysis (m/w)-TROQ-DEHE01803862 Description Bombardier Transportation, a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers...
Fluffy Fairy Games is a mobile games company based in Berlin. Our two Games, 'Idle Miner Tycoon' and 'Idle Factory Tycoon' have already reached 50 million global downloads. We want you to be part...
As a 2D Character Artist at Wooga you will work closely with designers, engineers, product managers, producers, writers and other artists to create visually stunning, game characters for one of...
Level of Education Vocational education Areas of study Technical & Maintenance Professional experiences 11 to 20 years Languages essential German Zu Ihren Aufgaben gehören: •Mithilfe, um einen...
At Wooga, data is a key driver in making strategic decisions in Live Games. As Game Data Analyst you will analyze large-scale data across customer touch points in order to generate insightful...
The Head of Marketing, Germany is in charge of understanding the right messaging needed for the...
EWIS Planning and Analysis (m/w)-TROQ-DEHE01803862 Description Bombardier Transportation, a...
Fluffy Fairy Games is a mobile games company based in Berlin. Our two Games, 'Idle Miner Tycoon'...
As a 2D Character Artist at Wooga you will work closely with designers, engineers, product...
Level of Education Vocational education Areas of study Technical & Maintenance Professional...
At Wooga, data is a key driver in making strategic decisions in Live Games. As Game Data Analyst...