RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world – well-loved names such as Sagrotan, Nurofen, Dobendan, Durex, Scholl, Finish and Vanish.
High impact, consumer-led research is the heart of the company's success. Ranked in the TOP 20 on the London Stock Exchange, our relentless drive to outperform has trebled our revenue since 2000 and quadrupled our market cap.
Thrive in an environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and hygiene company?
For our location in Heidelberg and our Business Unit Hygiene Home we are currently seeking a
Commercial Quality Manager DACH & Nordics (f/m)
Join us as an employee and put your thinking into action straight away:
- Be responsible for delivering business results from day one
- Work alongside some of our most successful people to gain new skills and get their support
- Take charge of your career and ensure it develops the way you want it to.
As Commercial Quality Manager Dach & Nordics you provide leadership for excellence in Quality and Compliance of Hygiene Home products and processes within the supply/distribution chain, including embellishment. Your key responsibilities will be:
Responsible to support the GM’s and their management teams to enable them to develop and implement the Quality Management System (QMS) to ensure fully compliant products
Provide leadership on continuous improvement projects, quality initiatives, etc.
Work with local functions to develop and maintain all relevant procedures in line with the requirements of the Global BMS & associated policies
Change management - Develop and maintain a robust and effective change control system to ensure business changes are effectively managed
Training – Develop and carry out training for each business relevant to the RB global QMS & to the local QMS
Issue Management - Investigate quality issues (Non-conformances) and failures (Critical Events); apply Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) to prevent recurrence
Audit/Inspection Management – Ensure that processes are in place to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the local QMS
Product Recall - as per the Critical Quality Events and Product Recall SOP establish and communicate responsibilities
Responsible for the quality oversight of freight-in operations, distribution and embellishment activities
Coordinate and host external inspections by External Authorities, third-parties and Reckitt Benckiser in cooperation with Regulatory
- Master´s Degree in Quality, Chemistry, Regulatory or Degree in Pharmacy, preferably PhD
- Management consulting experience (3-4 years) or +5 years’ experience in Finance (or similar) ideally in controlling
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a quality compliance function in Hygiene, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, or Medical Device related industry
- Experience in developing and maintaining a robust QMS
- Appropriate qualifications in auditing are an advantage
- Clear understanding and ability to assess and act upon product safety, quality, efficacy and compliance risks
- Good understanding of regulatory, GMP and GDP requirements relevant to a regulated product
- Knowledge to ensure operations that do not compromise the quality of products and can demonstrate compliance with GDP
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial & self-motivating
- Bias for action, capability to define, evaluate & take risks
- Strong communication & Influencing skills in areas with no direct reporting authority
- Capability building strong working relationships and motivating teams to deliver outstanding results
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy, planning issues, budgeting, priority setting, project management
- Openness to change and ability to transform solid thinking into action (a thinker and an achiever)
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Fluent in German and English
Challenging environment with the best employees to create game changing innovations
Open and international culture with colleagues from all over the world
Fast development and the possibility to learn something new every day
Modern and colourful office, close to Heidelberg Main Station surrounded by restaurants, parks and sporting grounds
An amazing team – be part of it.
We need people with restless minds who don’t rely on textbook thinking. If you think like us and are up for the challenge, then we could be right for you.
Please apply online via our career portal.
Note: We only accept PDF documents.
For any questions please call Ms. Samira Montag +49 (0) 6221 99 82-425 .
We are looking forward to your application in German or English.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 417 of 1000 Senior Software Developer (m/f) – PHP Developer Company: i-Pharm Consulting Location:...
The Quality Control (QC) Specialist provides direct support for the continued development, sustainment and maintenance of the company's Quality Management System (QMS). Responsible for the...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 338 of 1000 Web PHP Developer Company: i-Pharm Consulting Location: Mannheim Reference: 121415 Closing Date:...
Manager Controlling (m/f/d) - ( Job Number: 18000BEN) Tasks: Leading a controlling team in Mannheim Responsible for supporting Mannheim Operations Team (Period Cost and Variable) Monthly reporting...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 474 of 1000 PHP Senior Software Developer (m/f) Company: i-Pharm Consulting Location: Heidelberg Reference:...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 327 of 1000 International Sales Specialist - Cell Biology Company: EPM Scientific Location:...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 417 of...
The Quality Control (QC) Specialist provides direct support for the continued development,...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 338 of...
Manager Controlling (m/f/d) - ( Job Number: 18000BEN) Tasks: Leading a controlling team in...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 474 of...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 327 of...