Vollzeit | Holzkirchen, BAYERN | 4 Monate
Diese Position ist möglicherweise abgelaufen!
|Commercial Manager WE Biopharma|
|Holzkirchen (near Munich)|
|BD&L & Strategic Planning|
| Commercial Manager WE Biopharma, Sandoz, Holzkirchen (near Munich) Germany. |
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives?
Look no further, apply today. Commercial Manager WE Biopharma, Sandoz, Holzkirchen (near Munich) Germany.
The purpose of the Commercial Manager WE Biopharma role is to assist the Head Biopharma Western Europe in the operation of the business. Provide support to the affiliates, drive cross-country projects and liaise with global functions (Marketing, Medical, Market Access (Payor Marketing, Sales & Engagement), Supply Chain).
• Support Head Biopharma Western Europe regarding preparation of meetings, projects and processes
• Manage information requests from senior management, and ensure clear communication between all stakeholders
• Support strategic planning process and financial planning processes
• Establish processes for sharing best practices within the Region and monitor implementation of this
• Coordinate and drive special projects across countries
• Liaison with countries on BU relevant topics, securing and building relationships with these key partners
• Coordinate and optimize with global supply chain and local country organizations forecast accuracy and supply
• Align with global functions (Marketing, Market Access, Medical) on key initiatives
• Be the “source of knowledge” and first point of contact for all routine queries to the region
Sandoz, a global leader in the rapidly growing generics industry, is a company in which doctors, pharmacists and patients worldwide have placed their trust for 130 years. It is the global pioneer in Biosimilars investing in research and development to improve the lives of patients and liberating healthcare resources through increased access to high-quality, affordable biologics.
With our 26 000-plus employees in more than 140 countries, we discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. Our culture is defined by our values: innovation, quality, collaboration, performance, courage, integrity.
Sandoz has been certified as Top Employer Europe 2017 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
Benefits of Working for Sandoz
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life integration
• Eligible to Sandoz pension plan
• 30 working days' holiday per calendar year
• Subsidised on-site cafeteria
• Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station
• Additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
| The ideal candidate will have|
• University degree in Science. MBA or Business degree would be considered as a plus
• English: fluent spoken and written
• Other major European languages are a plus
• Background in business management
• Relevant experience in Pharma Industry or equivalent consulting experience
• Strong project management and communications skills
• High degree of self-motivation and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Pragmatic, agile and flexible mindset
• Experience working with and ideally leading cross-functional teams (directly or indirectly) across countries
• International experience
We focus on creating an inclusive organisation and welcome people who have different knowledge, perspectives, experience and working styles from across the global population.
Based in Munich, this position will be part of the EMEA Corporate Legal Department reporting into the Senior Director, Corporate Legal for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The legal department...
Customer Service Representative (Munich) Location: MUNICH GERMANY Requisition Number: 6064 # of openings: 1 Description We keep on growing. Grow with us! For the expansion of our team in Munich,...
(Senior) Analytic Consultant (m/w) - 5973 Analytics - Germany Munich, Bavaria Zur Unterstützung unseres Teams suchen wir zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt Unterstützung am Standort Hamburg oder...
Amazon Pay is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager for Germany. This is an exciting role for a driven and entrepreneurial marketer. As the country marketing lead, you will bring B2B marketing acumen...
Producing / Project Management – Munich, Germany Who we are At MegaZebra we craft category-leading games. Based in Munich, Germany, and Montréal, Canada, we develop our own original titles and...
Job ID: JR0053492 Job Category: Sales Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job Type: Experienced Hire IOTG BU Sales Specialist - Germany (m/f) Job Description The German Sale Specialist...
Based in Munich, this position will be part of the EMEA Corporate Legal Department reporting...
Customer Service Representative (Munich) Location: MUNICH GERMANY Requisition Number: 6064 # of...
(Senior) Analytic Consultant (m/w) - 5973 Analytics - Germany Munich, Bavaria Zur Unterstützung...
Amazon Pay is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager for Germany. This is an exciting role for a...
Producing / Project Management – Munich, Germany Who we are At MegaZebra we craft...
Job ID: JR0053492 Job Category: Sales Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job Type:...