At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In Germany, Abbott has approximately 2,700 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. St. Jude Medical is now Abbott.
Abbott Diagnostics Division (ADD) Transfusion is looking for a Commercial Excellence Manager EMEA, Developing Markets (m/f) based in Wiesbaden. The position holder is responsible for driving Sales Excellence and Profitability Improvement to achieve margin expansion and Integrated Business Planning Process to achieve forecast accuracy and execution excellence within the Area.
- Provide business critical support to projects and activities as well as administrative support to EMEA Developing Markets teams.
- Drive sales operations and value creation activities within the area.
- Manage internal and external relationships to position ADD to win contracts.
- Negotiate contract terms with national purchase bodies and appropriate 3rd party companies.
- Develop and coordinate internal and external processes, expectations and behaviors to drive the pre-tender process and tenders from customers- including third party management and administrative tasks to support the sales process.
- Area Ownership of Commercial Excellence tools. Enable aforce as the System of Truth for Prospective Business Opportunities.
- Ensure commercial excellence across the Area through training, assessment and coaching. Primary focus should be on the deployment and adoption of the Sales Cadence & Coaching Process.
- To ensure delivery of the Strategy in a predictable and repeatable manner, support commercial processes, ensuring alignment and integration of activities, across the Countries and Regions in the Area relative to:
- Customer Experience
- Marketing & Service
- Drive Area Monthly IBP (integrated business process) Commercial Management Processes
- Manage key projects, programs and/or activities to support the main Commercial teams in the Area - Acquisition, Customer Experience, Service and Sales Operations- including:
- Information Management – creation/management of IT sites (i.e. SharePoint, business portals), databases (i.e. Siperian), and Dashboards essential to support needs of Area
- Preparation of Documentation- responsible for preparing elements of Customer Business Reviews (KPI’s), Pipeline Management progression/reporting, and Tender formatting, consolidation and reference checking for submission
- Ownership of establishing Purchase Orders, quotes, and Service Billing (monitor, report, process invoicing and payments associated)
- Bachelor's degree in Science, business management and business administration or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3-5 years track record in the diagnostic industry with an emphasis on commercial management and front-line sales execution in diagnostic and/or medical device business.
- Sales Management experience is a plus.
- Previous experience of Planning Process would be a plus.
- Demonstrated business analytical capabilities and track record of contingency planning with a Commercial Operations focus (preferable Sales Analytics and CRM Management).
- Excellent administrative and communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong computer experience in Office-based applications
- Candidates must be fluent in English, additional languages are advantageous
- The position requires the willingness to travel on a frequent basis up to 50%
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company’s success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Sales Support & Administration
Germany > Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G02
Yes, 50 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Account Manager-1811437 Description The Dow Chemical Company is looking for an Account Manager (m/f) to be located in Germany – Wiesbaden. The Account Manager role includes all aspects of Sales...
Campus Graduate 2018/2019 - Research Assignment Program (RAP)-1812375 Description The Dow Chemical Company is looking for a campus graduate to join the Research Assignment Program (RAP) which ...
AECOM is currently seeking interested qualified Physical Security Technician candidate for an anticipated award in Germany. Duties will include but not limited to: Leads a team and or...
Customer Service Representative-1810203 Description The company is looking for Customer Service Representative (m/f) to be based in Neu-Isenburg (Germany). The CS Representative interfaces with...
HR Generalist-180006E1 Description Closing Date : 07/11/2018 Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world’s leading clean, engine technology. We’re...
We are looking in Hattersheim / Frankfurt am Main for a: Senior Legal Counsel (f/m) Commercial Europe (fulltime / non-tariff) Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities: Support in public...
Account Manager-1811437 Description The Dow Chemical Company is looking for an Account Manager...
Campus Graduate 2018/2019 - Research Assignment Program (RAP)-1812375 Description The Dow...
AECOM is currently seeking interested qualified Physical Security Technician candidate for an...
Customer Service Representative-1810203 Description The company is looking for Customer Service...
HR Generalist-180006E1 Description Closing Date : 07/11/2018 Cummins is a place big enough to...
We are looking in Hattersheim / Frankfurt am Main for a: Senior Legal Counsel (f/m) Commercial...