Requisition Id : 107266
Additional Work Location(s) :
- Program responsibility for the realization of Infotainment Programs as deputy to the program manager
- High sense of responsibility and work independently in the area of planning, controlling esp. cost/budget controlling
- Active customer alignment with respect to schedules, deliveries and technical contents
- Participation and support during budget planning of programs and compilation of development requests
- Planning of samples and peripherals
- Technical steering for selected functional areas
- Regular meetings with OEM customers for all aspects of technical status, program progress and product alignment
- Support transition from prototyping to production incl. Ramp-up
- Ensure transparent reporting towards customer and internally
- Maintenance support after SOP+90 days
- University degree in Engineering (Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering) or appropriate graduation
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in project management (team size >2-5 team members)
- Excellent skills in MS Office, MS Project or PRIMAVERA P3e. Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- High sense of responsibility, can work independently in the area of planning, controlling esp. cost/budget controlling
- Fundamental knowledge in terms of methodologies in project management especially w/r to planning and controlling
- Technical and commercial English fluently
- Ability to analyze, to communicate and to present
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN! (www.harman.com )
Job Segment: Program Manager, Engineer, ERP, Electrical, Manager, Management, Engineering, Technology
Job ID: JR0089345 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Karlsruhe, DE Other Locations: Job Type: Tech Grad Platform Application Engineering Intern (f/m) Job Description The Intern (m/f)...
Job ID: JR0084335 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location: Karlsruhe, DE Other Locations: Job Type: College Grad Software Quality Engineer for Automotive (m/f) Job Description In this role,...
You will manage a software development team maintaining and evolving highly available backend services to ensure the evolution and reliability of our products in a fast paced SaaS environment....
Logistics Just In Time Acquisition Engineer - International Assignment, VIE-PRO24277 Description Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer "New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive...
Job ID: JR0089053 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Karlsruhe, DE Other Locations: Job Type: Intern Working Student Autonomous Mobile Systems (f/m) Job Description We are offering a...
Senior Web Developer* (TSC0000Z) Job : IT/Technical & Product Development Primary Location : EU-DEU-Baden-Württemberg Organization : Tschach Solutions GMBH Description About us ICIS Tschach...
Job ID: JR0089345 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Karlsruhe, DE Other...
Job ID: JR0084335 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location: Karlsruhe, DE Other...
You will manage a software development team maintaining and evolving highly available backend...
Logistics Just In Time Acquisition Engineer - International Assignment,...
Job ID: JR0089053 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Karlsruhe, DE Other...
Senior Web Developer* (TSC0000Z) Job : IT/Technical & Product Development Primary...