What you’ll be doing...
You will be responsible for assisting the service team in providing core customer service activities to a single technology or customer. After we install a wide range of technologies, the Client Services team is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction every day. You will be the voice of Verizon and an advocate for your customer as you work to continually improve our service. In this role, a vital part of the customer experience is in your hands. The work will be fast-paced, results-oriented and involve working closely with other functional teams.
- Supporting network optimization and business continuity activities.
- Resolving technical incidents and problems that impact customers’ service availability with escalation when appropriate.
- Providing recommendations to resolve problems based on research and analysis of incidents.
- Producing a variety of reports to monitor the performance of our services.
- Maintaining communication lines with assigned customer to manage service expectations.
- Partnering with the account team and other cross-functional teams to meet customer needs.
What we’re looking for...
You can defuse the situation, isolate the core issue and address the customer’s concerns. You are energized by the challenge of working through difficult situations and finding positive outcomes. You enjoy gathering information and understanding the facts of a situation. You bounce back when dealing with frustrated people and like solving problems. You are flexible, dependable and work well on a team.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office product suite.
- Experience in working with customers and vendors.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Prior telecommunications or related experience and knowledge of typical products and services.
- Obtained technical certifications including Cisco and ITIL v3 prior to or due for completion within 6 months of start date.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.