Stuttgart, BADEN W RTTEMBERG | 4 Monate
Diese Position ist möglicherweise abgelaufen!
Help us turn pixels into people.
Join our team of world class computer vision researchers and ML-focused software engineers as we continue to develop the world's most accurate, data-driven 3D models of human pose, shape and motion. Our team at Amazon is an outgrowth of Body Labs, an NYC-based computer vision startup which Amazon acquired at the end of 2017.
First at Body Labs, and now Amazon, our team has been developing state-of-the art computer vision algorithms for accurately inferring the 3D shape and pose of people in everyday images and video. Our technology builds on over a decade of computer vision research, licensed in part from Prof. Michael Black's research group at Brown University and the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems.
As part of our team, you will help us leverage high quality 3D and 4D data in order to create highly accurate statistical 3D models of the human body. You will also help us develop and implement deep learning algorithms and other forms of optimization in order to fit these 3D models to images and videos of people. As part of Amazon's Core Machine Learning group, you will help us pursue a wide range of commercial applications for our body model technologies. You will help us extend and refine these technologies to meet needs of Amazon customers. You will also help continue our team's tradition of research excellence and will be encouraged to publish and present your work in top-tier venues.
Our researcher team is distributed across NYC, San Francisco, Barcelona and Tuebingen and we are actively building teams in all of these locations. If you believe you have an exceptional background in computer vision and/or machine learning, and you are eager to develop algorithms that leverage cutting edge research to solve real-world problems, please join us as part of Amazon Core ML.
- Masters or PhD in machine learning, computer vision or related field. PhD is preferred but relevant industry experience will be taken into account.
- 3+ years of programming experience in Python, C++ or related languages.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing and implimenting machine learning or computer vision algorithms.
- Experience with modern ML/CV frameworks such as TensorFlow, MXNet, etc...
- Strong communication and data presentation skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Publications in top-tier venues (CVPR, ICML, NIPS, ICCV, ECCV, etc.)
- Experience Developing and implimenting deep learning algorithms, particularly with respect to computer vision algorithms.
- Experience with gradient descent and other forms of first and second order derivative-based optimization
- Familiarity with state-of-the art human shape or pose estimation. Hands on experience in this area is a strong plus.
- Experience with probabilistic models and statistical learning
- Experience with 3D graphics and/or geometric reconstruction
- Familiarity with cloud computing services such as AWS
Job Description Working on the planning and implementation of projects that support the marketing function. Coordinating and managing in-region trade show activities including vendor management....
Description: The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group has an opening for a Sr. Network Engineer on the JRSS Operations Engineering team in Stuttgart, Germany. PROGRAM SUMMARY: Defense Information...
Responsibilities Job ID 3034473 Primary Location Boeblingen, , Germany Date posted 08/31/2018 At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and...
Requisition Id : 112073 Additional Work Location(s) : Aufgaben: Teilnahme an Testfahrten mit Testfahrzeugen und Prototypen Unterstützung beim Systemtest für Entertainment- und...
Expedia The Associate Market Manager’s primary responsibility is to onboard, develop and maintain a high-quality portfolio of hotel and property products (i.e. relevant, attractive and...
.NET Architect - Stuttgart - €73.000-€88.000 This well-known company are expanding its .NET team in Stuttgart as they continue their growth, after securing large scale projects in the BW...
Job Description Working on the planning and implementation of projects that support the...
Description: The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group has an opening for a Sr. Network Engineer...
Responsibilities Job ID 3034473 Primary Location Boeblingen, , Germany Date posted...
Requisition Id : 112073 Additional Work Location(s) : Aufgaben: Teilnahme an Testfahrten...
Expedia The Associate Market Manager’s primary responsibility is to onboard, develop and...
.NET Architect - Stuttgart - €73.000-€88.000 This well-known company are expanding its .NET team...