Diese Position ist möglicherweise abgelaufen!
Do you have a passion for cars, driving and love the smell of race fuel in the morning? Are you looking for a role that challenges both your creative skills as well as your analytical abilities? If so, look no further! The Alexa Automotive Team is seeking an experienced self-directed content and digital marketing manager to focus on our strategic Automotive OEM partners digital and web strategy. This includes writing and development of content and partner campaigns, creating and owning a communication strategy along with working with our partners to ensure the Amazon Alexa messaging is integrated into their partner led campaigns.
In this role you will be responsible for building, designing and delivering the content marketing strategy and integrated campaigns with strategic Automotive industry partners. This includes creating the campaign strategy and driving execution from creation to completion. You will identify the needs and goals of the campaign and build related content/messaging to support jointly generated marketing and sales qualified leads. You will effectively project manage the campaign through multiple marketing channels, including website, online advertising, digital advertising, email, social media, etc.
You will work closely with the Automotive partners to help integrate Alexa Automotive solutions into their marketing campaigns. While the partners will be responsible for the campaigns, you will ensure that they are integrating the correct Alexa Automotive messaging into their campaigns. This will include building relationships with our key Automotive OEM partners along with our Partner Marketing teams internally. This role with also work with our 1P devices marketing team and several other teams to assist with any larger bundled partner focused campaigns that cut across Amazon BU’s and into the Automotive Industry.
- 6+ years of related experience in demand generation, marketing communications, product marketing or channel marketing.
- Has managed complex and multi-faceted marketing programs and has driven projects through completion.
- 3+ years project management skills focused on managing internal stakeholders and external agencies, as well as multiple campaigns and projects at once.
- Experience with Marketing Automation Platform and CRM systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study.
- 3 or more years of Automotive Industry experience
- Have a command of data analysis tools, including but not limited to Excel (pivot tables, advanced filtering, charting, other data manipulation, etc.).
- They should be proficient with tools such as HootSuite, Sprinkler, TweetDeck, or other Social Marketing tools.
- Have an obsession with leveraging data for the purposes of analyzing campaign response patterns, with an eye toward optimizing the usage of each digital channel.
- Have strong skills in Tableau and/or Google Analytics.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Job ID: JR0083868 Job Category: Marketing Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job Type: Experienced Hire Director Marketing Germany (f/m) Job Description The role of the Country...
SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST (m/f) Company Information TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future....
Senior Director Sales (m/f) Job Number: 18002403 Shaping the future with innovation and smart technologies .... our growth offers development opportunities for your career We are Europe’s largest...
Job ID: JR0080236 Job Category: Sales Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job Type: Experienced Hire Data Center Field Application Engineer (f/m) Job Description As the GMP Germany Data...
Help Deep Silver Publishing take some of the most exciting AAA brands like Dead Island, Saints Row, Metro and Homefront to the next level by becoming part of our international organization. Deep...
Business Marketing Manager (Power products) - (1804760) Description Power Solutions Group, largest division of ON Semiconductor, is looking to hire an Business Marketing Manager. You will manage...
Job ID: JR0083868 Job Category: Marketing Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job...
SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST (m/f) Company Information TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global...
Senior Director Sales (m/f) Job Number: 18002403 Shaping the future with innovation and smart...
Job ID: JR0080236 Job Category: Sales Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job Type:...
Help Deep Silver Publishing take some of the most exciting AAA brands like Dead Island, Saints...
Business Marketing Manager (Power products) - (1804760) Description Power Solutions Group,...