How does this role fit into CarRentals.com?
CarRentals is a small but rapidly growing e-commerce car rental booking company within the Expedia Group portfolio. CarRentals powers three different brands across multiple points of sale on a single common platform, bringing suppliers and customers together to find the right car and the best price. CarRentals offers a phenomenal opportunity to work in a startup-like environment backed by the resources, benefits, and network of a large, multinational online e-commerce company.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for leading the negotiation, implementation, fulfillment, growth, and performance of multiple of supplier deals with car rental companies across a number of destinations/countries to be determined.
Core to the role is building and maintaining supplier relationships and working collaboratively with a range of internal teams (Supplier Operations, Product, Pricing, Legal, Analytics, Finance, Development and other Expedia brands) across Europe and the US.
This position will report to the Head of Supply and Managing Director of EMEA for Carrentals.com and will be based in Hamburg.
What are the responsibilities?
- Quickly build and maintain a deep understanding of our current supply landscape, including processes, technical capabilities, and short / long term strategy and goals
- Build positive relationships at all levels of the suppliers in the region at stake
- Drive the supply specific metrics of CarRentals and improve revenue for the responsible destinations in close collaboration with the pricing team
- Analyze volume forecast and revenue performance in partnership with Financing Planning & Analysis team.
- Own and organize marketing activities in conjunction with supplier operations, product, and marketing teams
- Work in collaboration with product team to take on connectivity, technical issues/bugs and new/improvement products
- Re-prioritize initiatives according to rapidly changing landscape
- Organize, prepare and drive regular supplier calls and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Explore new opportunities (products, brands, etc…)
What are the qualifications?
- 2-4 years relevant work experience in a travel consumer internet environment preferred
- Account Management, Strategy, or Management Consulting experience required
- Strong negotiations and influencing skills
- Solid level of analytical skills including flexibility to use various systems and tools
- Bias towards using data to drive decisions
- Pragmatic yet detailed solution orientation as well as strong organization / prioritization skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work with a wide range of partners with varying backgrounds
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity...
Salary Grade Range: 11 - 12 Employee Referral: €4.000,00 Euro Relocation Assistance Offered Within Region Job Summary: The eComm Engagement Manager is responsible for the overall management of the...
Customer Service Analyst - SPMS Support-1800134N Preferred Qualifications To strengthen our Consulting Department at Oracle Hospitality Cruise we are looking to fill a position as SPMS (Shipboard...
Customer Service Analyst 1-Support-180017Q4 Preferred Qualifications To strengthen our consulting department at Oracle Hospitality Cruise we are looking to fill a position as DMS (Dining Room...
Job Description : DuPont has a long history of scientific research and development that has made countless innovations possible. Today, we are looking for people in the most diverse places in the...
Client Service Representative - 27522 Profession : Customer Service Management Work Location : Europe-Germany-Hamburg Schedule :Full-time Description ABOUT US Our vision: Easy Air Travel every...
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing...
Salary Grade Range: 11 - 12 Employee Referral: €4.000,00 Euro Relocation Assistance Offered...
Customer Service Analyst - SPMS Support-1800134N Preferred Qualifications To strengthen our...
Customer Service Analyst 1-Support-180017Q4 Preferred Qualifications To strengthen our...
Job Description : DuPont has a long history of scientific research and development that has made...
Client Service Representative - 27522 Profession : Customer Service Management Work...