Account Executive - Strategic
DE- Munich Germany
- View All Jobs
Share This Job
Headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif., TIBCO Software empowers businesses to their digital destinations by interconnecting everything in real time and providing augmented intelligence for everyone, from business users to data scientists.
With more than 10,000 customers, 3500 employees located in over 30 countries, TIBCO has retained the speed and agility of a start-up. We value and encourage new ideas, direct communication, out-of-the-box thinking, risk-taking and creative problem solving.
We're looking for people who want to make a difference doing a job they love – dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, new-idea-driven environment. We value hard work and provide new opportunities to grow, learn, and excel.
To support our expansion and continuous growth trajectory, we are looking for a Customer Account Executive with new business sales experience looking to further their career in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
As a Customer Account Executive you will be selling TIBCO software solutions and services and managing the entire sales process from identification to deal closure with a value-driven sales approach.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following:-
- Meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets by driving new opportunities and selling software solutions in the DACH accounts
- Understand in depth each customer’s business objectives, challenges and issues.
- Position TIBCO solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Cross-collaborate with different departments/divisions within TIBCO to manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre-sales, Professional Services, Sales Operations, Legal, Finance etc.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline through a combination of cold calling and market sector knowledge/intelligence to ensure over-achievement.
- Maintain operational excellence on a weekly basis by accurate forecasting and information flow to your management team.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, leveraging eLearning sessions, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Update and maintain Salesforce.com with accurate customer and pipeline data.
- Willing to travel as and when required
- A track record of years 3 years selling directly to customers and partners into the Computer software or technology industry
- An experience in managing and closing complex and sometimes long sales cycle
- A team spirit and leadership skills
- Ability to persuade, influence and discuss at C level
- Result oriented and self-motivated
- Fluency in English is a must
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- View All Jobs
TIBCO Platform Expert - PART TIME - Start ASAP - TIBCO/LINUX TIBCO Platform Expert - PART TIME - Start ASAP - TIBCO/LINUX Description: For our customer in Frankfurt am Main, we are looking for a...
Spotfire Business Analyst - Reporting, Vizualisation, Clinical Trials Frankfurt Contract Euros 800 Per Day All Inc Next Ventures key client based in Germany seeks an experienced Business analyst...
TIBCO Middleware Administrator - Frankfurt - BW, HAWK, EMS-Start ASAP Description: For our customer in Frankfurt am Main, we are looking for an administrator for Tibco Middleware. Tasks: •...
Work Location : Dusseldorf (Germany) Job Description Skills Required: • Min total exp – 10 years • Min RPA experience – 3 years • Experience of end-to-end delivery of at least 10 processes on Blue...
Job Summary Assure cleanliness of guest floor corridors, foyers, stairwells, and public vending areas, and assist room attendants in order to maintain PM Hotel Group’s high standards of...
Summary of Essential Job Functions • Check station before, during and after shift for proper set-up and cleanliness. • Greet guests in a friendly and courteous manner and explain any specials...
TIBCO Platform Expert - PART TIME - Start ASAP - TIBCO/LINUX TIBCO Platform Expert - PART TIME -...
Spotfire Business Analyst - Reporting, Vizualisation, Clinical Trials Frankfurt Contract Euros...
TIBCO Middleware Administrator - Frankfurt - BW, HAWK, EMS-Start ASAP Description: For our...
Work Location : Dusseldorf (Germany) Job Description Skills Required: • Min total exp – 10...
Job Summary Assure cleanliness of guest floor corridors, foyers, stairwells, and public vending...
Summary of Essential Job Functions • Check station before, during and after shift for proper...