Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O), a Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Lead Enterprise Architect at Kelley Barracks in Stuttgart, Germany.
Lead Enterprise Architect that serves on the USAFRICOM Intelligence Directorate (J2) enterprise architecture team working with stakeholders and leadership to build a holistic view of the command’s strategy, processes, and information technology systems in order to ensure information technology systems and resources are linked to command objectives and missions.
• Manage complex interdisciplinary projects providing capability development, gap analysis, and process integration.
• Coordinate with the USAFRICOM J5 Theater Security Cooperation team to ensure J2 Intel Theater Security Cooperation efforts are in line with the command Theater Campaign Plan and other formal DoD and Command guidance.
• Gathers technical requirements to enable and enhance Intel Theater Security Cooperation and Engagement efforts and activities.
• Independently leads projects and systems engineering efforts that span multiple staff directorates while balancing competing customer requirements and managing limited resources.
• Leads efforts to document and improve command structure and processes, develop innovative information systems solutions, integrate and standardize business processes, and document current and future processes.
• Develops, coordinates, staffs, and presents executive level information, decision, mission, and staff briefings.
• Active TS/SCI Clearance.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 5-8 years of overall related experience. Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree
• Prior technical project management or systems engineering experience leading complex interdisciplinary projects in a Department of Defense (DoD) environment.
• Knowledge of Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF)
• Experience accessing and evaluating information technology systems and making recommendations to management about incorporating systems into the enterprise architecture.
• Critical thinking – ability to visualize and articulate end-to-end systems solutions.
• Must be capable of performing complex tasks related to military operations at the Combatant Command staff level
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Possession of excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
• Capable of preparing and presenting executive level briefings.
• Knowledge of Microsoft products: Office, Visio, Project, PowerBI and SharePoint.
• Technical degree (Engineering, Math, Computer Science, Physics, Telecommunications, Information Systems, etc)
• Experience on Joint, Combatant Command, or North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) staff supporting Intelligence or Command, Control, Communications, and Computers (C4) directorates.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and familiarity with Project Management Institute (PMI) best practices.
• Knowledge of The Open Group Architecture Forum (TOGAF)
• Compliant with DoDD 8570 IAT Level II or higher.
• Industry recognized Information Technology Certifications: Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA), Cisco, Juniper, Microsoft, International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2, Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants (EC-Council), International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE), Certified Enterprise Architect (CEA), Federal Enterprise Architecture Certification (FEAC), etc.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
HP is the leading technology solutions provider to consumers, businesses, and institutions globally. For more than 80 years HP has combined its ingenuity, engineering power, and customer focus to...
For a client of mine I am searching for an English speaking MS Dynamics NAV Developer (m/f/n), that would like to relocate in Germany and be part of a young multinational team. Your duties:*...
Trainee for future leaders’ program INspire - the Leaders‘ Lab Description Are you IN for the exceptional? Join our future leaders’ program INspire – the Leaders’ Lab. By adding your energy to...
Level of Education Vocational education Areas of study Food and beverage Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential German English .... Sie bringen ein Lächeln in die Gesichter...
Kundendiensttechniker Brandschutz (m/w/d) - Raum Reutlingen / Bodensee - WD30060857031 Ihr Aufgabenfeld: Als Servicetechniker für mobile Löschsysteme planen Sie bei uns eigenständig Ihren...
In dieser attraktiven Position führen Sie fachlich und disziplinarisch ein Team mit insgesamt acht Mitarbeitern. Sie sind gemeinsam mit Ihrem Team verantwortlich für den First und Second Level...
HP is the leading technology solutions provider to consumers, businesses, and institutions...
For a client of mine I am searching for an English speaking MS Dynamics NAV Developer (m/f/n),...
Trainee for future leaders’ program INspire - the Leaders‘ Lab Description Are you IN for the...
Level of Education Vocational education Areas of study Food and beverage Professional...
Kundendiensttechniker Brandschutz (m/w/d) - Raum Reutlingen / Bodensee - WD30060857031 Ihr...
In dieser attraktiven Position führen Sie fachlich und disziplinarisch ein Team mit insgesamt...